<06>

(A/n: Halloooo! My lovely readers Thank you so much for everything you have done for me so much and as I said in. my previous chapter I will be leaving for the beach tomorrow but I will try to post even when I'm there, now you shall read!)

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm and as I tried to reach to turn it off I instantly fell from my bed and falling head first. Of course this just had to happen, this was just perfect ughh I finally turned off my damn alarm and made my way to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I went down to my kitchen to make myself a simple breakfast. As I put the last toast on my plate I took my phone out and I went to twitter and saw the notification that went off yesterday night..

Tommyinnit has started following you.

I knew I have heard that name somewhere before but why couldn't I recall where... {OMG! Wasn't he the one that donated 5 dollars before my streamed ended yesterday} I decided to follow him back without hesitation and didn't think much of it.. I then remembered that I started my classes in a few days and I had to get supplies with the remaining money I had. As I went upstairs to get changed I receive a notification from Youtube saying that Dream has posted a new video and it seemed like it was another manhunt video but with 4 hunters chasing him.

I slightly giggled at the fact that it would have been chaos for him to deal with 4 hunters at the same time. I went to get change into some presentable outfits then i remembered that I had my shift that afternoon at the coffee shop and I obviously couldn't be late on my first day. i then decided to change into something more presentable for work, since I would be going right after I get my school supplies.

The Outfit:

I went to grab my car keys and made my way to my car and immediately went to the nearest shop that had some school supplies

~TIMESKIP TO WHEN SHE GETS TO WORK~

Gosh I have never ran so much in my whole life I almost was late (A/n: Reason to this is that y/n parked her car to far away from the shop) but at least I fucking made it in time jesus. I went to the counter and found Emma already there and she gave me an apron to wear which I kindly thanked her for and noticed that today we didn't have many costumers but I decided to ask Emma if she could show me how to make some or brew some drinks.

"And there you go! You are a quick learner and i'm glad that I now have someone that I can talk to while working!"

"Well I'm glad that you are my partner Emma you seem like a friendly person and I'm also glad that I get to spend time with you!"

Emma got flustered at the sudden compliment. "T-thank you y-y/n your too k-kind jeez I don't get compliments often s-sorry that you have to see me this flustered.."

I giggled at the fact that she was flustered and I really saw myself becoming really close with Emma I mean come on me and her just vibe together and it's kinda fun having someone to talk to since I don't have any friends at all.