<43>

(A/n: THE AMOUNT OF READS ON THIS BOOK IS PHENOMENAL SO ARE YOU GUYS! OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE 30 FUCKING K WAH I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH LOVE YOUUUUUUU)

Kinda important NOTE: I am thinking of creating an AU (original idea) of my own with the DREAMSMP characters involved (it will be an x reader or x oc kind of thing, you guys can decide if you like x reader or x oc better in the comments) and I'm thinking of making it a series as well so you can give me some ideas (it will be appreciated) and tell me what you think about this idea of mine but of course I'll do this once I finish both TommyXreader books.

Recap:

"Well you are stuck doing the dishes after meals and you are banned from coming near the stove do I make myself clear?!" I saw as Wilbur stood up straight and saluted me, "YES MA'AM!"

-----------------------------------------------

(Y/n's POV)

We all decided to order something since Wilbur almost burnt down the whole kitchen and we also Phil called the airbnb company to send some to do repair. 

They said it would take about 3-4 days to fix the damage kitchen so hopefully I can start cooking after its finished which just means we will have to go some fast foods restaurants if not we will have to order something in the mornings.

Again we ordered pizza and everybody was somewhat tired so we all went to our assigned rooms. I was tired myself because apart from scared I tried to think about my date with Tommy it was fun but tiring. 

{ah. I really want some sleep right now but I'm too cold.. DAMN I shouldn't have put my blankets in the washing machine..} I thought.. 

As if on cue Tommy came over to my bed and laid next to me with a blanket in his hands, he covered both of us, "I don't want you freezing to death.." he mumbled. It seemed like he was tired as well I turned my whole body around to face him, he noticed and flashed me a tired smile as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I was shocked at how confident he was being since he was quite shy earlier.. I quietly chuckled but he caught me chuckling, "What's so funny?", he asked tired. 

"You.." I simply stated even though it was quite dark I still could see his face becoming quite red. "shut up..." he whispered, I cackled quietly though since Tubs was already sound asleep. 

My eyes were starting to close when Tommy put his head in the crook of my neck which brought warmth to my cold skin.. I started playing with his hair until I heard light snores.. I shook my head and sighed in disbelief.. 

{He says he's a grown man but he acts like a big baby} I thought as I started feeling drowsy. I quickly yawned and fluttered my eyes close.

~The Next Morning~

Next morning we ordered some Mc Donalds to eat since the airbnb sent some men to start fixing the kitchen area, Wilbur has been saying 'sorry' to me nonstop, I mean I get that he can feel guilty but jesus don't over react.

Wilbur wanted everybody to reunite in the living room, "Well hello there everyone, I just wanted to say that we will be having another guest staying with us for the trip... It's Ranboo and I'm going to be picking him up at 8PM I just wanted to let you guys know..." He said a bit quietly, "Can I go with you?" I asked excited.

"U-uh I mean sure you can come with m-" he was abruptly cut off by Tommy and Tubbo, "I WANT TO GO TOO!", they both said in unison. Everybody erupted with laughter at the two teens and it was decided that the four of us would go to the airport by 5:30 pm since it was kind off far which meant we had 7 hours since it was 11AM..

I quickly decided to change into some simple clothes and some light makeup since I was too lazy to do something extravagant and I didn't even know how to do something extravagant but anyways ever since me and Tommy made it clear that we were boyfriend and girlfriend, he had become very cute...

I mean he has been giving me back hugs nonstop or something he would get me off guard and spin me around... I was on cloud 9 I mean he was started to show a side of him which I am the only one that gets to see it which obviously makes me feel special.

We have been all lovey dovey around each other and we really didn't care who saw us, it was already around 4:45 PM when I started to pack my bag with the essential like, phone, earbuds, charger, snacks, and water. 

I was in the middle of packing Tommy's bag as well since he was tired and decided to take a nap. I didn't notice him waking up, until i felt two hands snake around my waist and felt his forehead land on my shoulder. "Well good afternoon to you too! How was your nap?" I asked to start conversation.. 

"Hmm.. I felt cold without you on the bed but apart from that it was good just that I missed your presence..." he absently said, hopefully he didn't see the blush that was creeping up my cheeks as I tried to focus on packing everything before we left.

He then lifted his head from my shoulder and instead put his chin on it to look at me, I saw a smug grin plastered on his face noticing the blush that was on my cheeks, I playfully rolled my eyes at him and finally finished packing, as I was about to grab the bags Tommy's grip around my waist became tighter and he started spinning around.

"TOMMY NO!" I screeched as he continued to spin me around he was just laughing obviously enjoying the moment. Once my feet touched the ground near my bed, I spun around on my heel and pouted while I said, "I hate you.."

He responded with, "Nah, you love me and you know it!" while a smirk becoming visible on his face. He then started staring at my lips which made me blush a bit but as I got on my toes to get closer to his lips the door slammed open suddenly causing me to lose my balance and Tommy trying to catching but failing as we both fell on the bed with him on top off me.. 

It was Tubbo that entered the room because he started saying,"Deffo flirting, Deffo flirting, Deffo flirting, Deffo flirting.." repeatedly.. Tommy put his head on the crook of my neck embarrassed... i chuckled and asked Tubbo why he was here, "OH! Right Wilbur told me to fetch you guys so we can get going!" he said excitedly...

"Alright then! Let's go Tommy." I said as I pushed him off me and grabbed his hand as we made our way to the van Wilbur had. "COME ON KIDDOS I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY LET'S GET MOVIN'!" he yelled as we started getting in the van. Wilbur got into the driver's seat and we set off to the airport to pick up Ranboo.

1234 words

(A/n: AGAIN THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT IT MEANS A LOT TO ME THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUU! LOVE YOU GUYSSS SEEE YAAA!)