<03>

(A/N: HALLOOOO As promised I would publish at least 3 more chapters today so I got this chapter out of the way which means 2 more chapters today and that's it hope you enjoy )

I woke up to some kind of abrupt movement going on around me and as I took my surroundings I remember I was on the plane to London but then it hit me that we were about to land as the attendant came on the speaker and said if we could put our seatbelts on that we were going to land approximately 10 minutes which I decided to spend organizing my bag and put away all the trash that I had for when I get out i would threw them on the trash can.

~TIMESKIP~ (Brought to you by my sleep paralysis)

Once I got out the plane I went to the baggage claim section of the airport and picked out my luggage which took a while but then I proceded to take my phone out and text my parents that I landed safely. i noticed that it was already noon when I got to London which reminded me that the time zones are different since in Minnesota is six hours ahead of London which made sense why it was already noon almost night time.

Me:

Hey mom I just landed wanted to let you know I love you guys <3

Also what is the address of my new apartment?

Mom:

Hey there sweetie!

Yeah this is the address, Hope you have fun and a lovely

time over there and visit us soon <3

1 attachment

I opened the attachment and noticed that my apartment was at least 40 minutes away from the airport I was and decided to get a taxi to get there. I didn't think that the night would be so busy but I was surprised at the amount of people in the streets and it took an hour to get to my place because of the amount of traffic but right now I just wanted to sleep and I blame it on the jet lagged.

{Finally I can rest in peace omg I just want to sleep the whole day but tomorrow my stuff is going to get here... oh well let's make most of the night while I can}

The first thing I saw when I opened the door was that there was already some furniture there and decided to just lay of the couch for and maybe just sleep there since my bed was coming tomorrow morning so I left my luggage on the floor and flopped on top of the couch and started thinking of everything I had to do the next morning of how I need to accommodate everything was giving me a headache and decided to sleep it off but before I did I decided to check twitter and check the tweets from the dream team.

I checked the time and HOLY SHIT it was already 1 am i need to get some sleep in order to accommodate my things tomorrow. I swear I was going to sleep until I remembered that I missed George's stream earlier but I was sleepy and made myself a promise that I would watch once I finish decorating everything tomorrow. But as I started overthinking about other stuff I drifted off to sleep.

~TIMESKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING~

Just as my eyes started fluttering open after another dreamless sleep I heard a knock on my door I quickly got up and opened it to see a delivery guy with loads of luggages and boxes which reminded me that today was the day that I would be accommodating everything which to be honest I wasn't looking forward but what could I do.

I helped the guy to put everything inside and once that was done I thanked the guy and shut the door to my apartment once he was out of sight. I started moving the boxes I knew would go in my room and the others I left them in my mini living room. My room was quite big to be honest and I liked the idea of having this whole space because I felt like it motivated me. Once everything was in there corresponding room i opened the boxes that were in my room first and took the furniture out to start building them.

First I built my bed and put the mattress on it then, I opened my bookcase since I guess you could say I'm a bookworm and good thing I brought most of my books because I knew that if I got bored I could just read them. After that was my huge lamp well not lamp I got for my birthday which was the lighting for my set for stream which I put it by where my desk is supposed to go.

Finally I opened the box that contained my desk and I built and put it on it's place which I then proceeded to open the boxes that contained my PCs, remote, keyboard, camera, etc. I made sure for it to look nice and move onto put sheet on my bed along with my pillows. I moved on to the bathroom that was connected to my room to start cleaning there and putting my supplies that I use on a daily bases there.

I moved to the living room and took some of the furniture out and put it in place then I proceeded to pick up every box and tape from the floor and put it in a huge bag that I brought with me just in case and put everything there. I then remember i need to buy groceries and decorations for my apartment along with supplies for the kitchen. I went to get my phone and texted my mom about when my car was coming and she responded telling me it should be by my apartment in 2 days. I got my purse out and put the necessities that I would be needing.

~TIMESKIP~

I got to a supermarket near my place and bought what I would need for a few weeks and next door was a little store where I got my decorations along with some supplies for the kitchen but I couldn't buy much because my arms were killing me for carrying so many bags at the same time. I got a taxi that got me to my apartment in no time. I got there and put everything away and decided to do some quick cleaning to end the day and to be able to relax.

Afterwards I sat on my bed and got my laptop out and saw a few notifications from twitch and remembered that I needed to catch up on George's livestream which was fun and it seemed like George was speedrunning while talking to Dream meanwhile I was slowly dozing off hearing the giggles from George and the wheezing from Dream.

(A/N: EYYYYYY I HAVEN'T WRITTEN THIS MUCH IN ONE DAY IN SO LONG BUT I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU GUYS!! I have to say that i will be leaving for the beach in a few days and I won't have that much wifi so I will try to post another chapter in the next few days since I will be spending quarantine at the beach.. BUT HEYYYY DON'T WORRY I WILL BE POSTING TWO MORE CHAPTERS TODAY!! my poor hands..... LOVE YA GUYS BAIII <3)