<11>

(A/N: Halloo!!! There my lovely readers I am finally publishing this chapter on the right date and I will be starting school soon so the days I publish my chapters will be a bit off because of that so yea but don't worry I will be continuing this story! THANK YOU GUYS FOR 330 READSS YOU GUYS MEAN A LOT TO ME AND HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS ARE ENTERTAINED THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS IS POGGERS!)

Recap:

I giggled a bit and I decided to turn off my phone for the night since it was already 11 in the night and I needed to rest and crawled to my bed as I got under the covers I made sure my lamp was off and went into a deep slumber.

-----------------------------------------------

I woke up and checked that it was Thursday of that week and I groaned as I needed to get out of bed that day and it reminded me that I had to do another stream and I had no idea what I would be streaming so I started brain storming since i had a few hours before I had to stream so I took a relaxing bath.

I was to lazy to change into something more presentable so I went to my room to get some comfortable clothes and considering the fact that I don't have to show my face on stream makes this better since I don't have to worry about looking presentable.. 

I went downstairs made a simple breakfast since I was again to lazy to make something that could fuel my energy but I noticed I was more tired than the other days also considering the fact that I did take a bath... 

The Outfit:

The Breakfast:

The Breakfast:

As I was in the middle of hydrating myself since i would be doing a lot of screaming later on and I kept brain storming ideas for my stream until I received a dm through twitter that snapped me out of thoughts

As I was in the middle of hydrating myself since i would be doing a lot of screaming later on and I kept brain storming ideas for my stream until I received a dm through twitter that snapped me out of thoughts.. I groaned as I heard it ring again and I hope it wasn't Tommy spamming again and to my surprise it wasn't I was quite shock to see who actually texted me.....

TWITTER

Wilbur Soot: