<44>

(A/n: HALLOOOO! DON'T HAVE NOTHING TO SAY REALLY SOOO GOODBYEEE NOWWW AND LOVEEEE YOUUU GUYS SO MUCH!)

Kinda important NOTE: I am thinking of creating an AU (original idea) of my own with the DREAMSMP characters involved (it will be an x reader or x oc kind of thing, you guys can decide if you like x reader or x oc better in the comments) and I'm thinking of making it a series as well so you can give me some ideas (it will be appreciated) and tell me what you think about this idea of mine but of course I'll do this once I finish both TommyXreader books.

Recap:

"COME ON KIDDOS I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY LET'S GET MOVIN'!" he yelled as we started getting in the van. Wilbur got into the driver's seat and we set off to the airport to pick up Ranboo.-----------------------------------------------

I didn't know Tommy liked the 'Hamilton' musical until Wilbur, Tubbo, and Tommy started singing to the top of their lungs to the songs of the 'Hamilton' soundtrack. I myself loved different musicals like 'Heather' or 'Phantom of the Opera'.. 

But my favorite happened to be 'Hamilton' and I joined in singing with them for the whole car ride until the song 'Gun n' Ships' started playing. I was drinking from my water bottle since my mouth was dry... Wilbur and Toby started singing the first part of it.

How does a ragtag volunteer army in need of a shower
Somehow defeat a global superpower?
How do we emerge victorious from the quagmire?
Leave the battlefield waving Betsy Ross' flag higher?

I just admired how good Wilbur could sing as well as Tubbo... {I think Toby needs to start making some kind of music..} Tommy joined them for the next part.

Yo, turns out we have a secret weapon
An immigrant, you know and love, who's unafraid to step in
He's constantly confusin', confoundin' the British henchmen
Ev'ryone give it up for America's favorite fighting Frenchman

"Lafayette!" we all yelled together in unison. And I happened to have practice Lafayette's rap part.

I'm takin' this horse by the reins makin'
Redcoats redder with bloodstains

"Lafayette!" Yelled Toby and Wilbur

And I'm never gonna stop until I make 'em
Drop and burn 'em up and scatter their remains, I'm
Lafayette!

"WOOOOO!" Yelled Wilbur, suddenly Tommy joined me in the rap.

Watch me engagin' em! Escapin' em!
Enragin' em! I'm-
Lafayette!

I go to France for more funds
Lafayette!
I come back with more guns

And ships
And so the balance shifts

We all calmed down and started laughing, I passed Wilbur and Tubbo their water bottles so they could drink cause it seemed like they needed it, then Wilbur started literally "HAMILTON!" as the song continued which made me burst out in laughter..

I checked my phone and it was already around 7:00pm.. {Wow times does fly fast when your having fun}... I thought as we were getting closer to the airport.  "Alright we're here! NOW GET OUT!" yelled Wilbur in a playful manner which caused me to laugh as I saw Tommy and Tubbo immediately getting out.

We made our way to the waiting area and each of us were doing our own thing. Tubbo was taking pictures of us and selfies of himself to post in twitter but obviously covering my face with something.

I was looking through tik tok as I saw some edits of me and Tommy as I lowly chuckled at how talented some fans were, then I felt an arm resting around my shoulders as it pulled into his chest.. I got into a more comfortable position as I laid my head on his lap and he started caressing my hair.

Some of us were starting to get hungry so I got out all the backpacks I had packed and passed it to everyone since we were starving and good thing that I had packed some food.. I packed one for Ranboo just in case.

I'm not sure how long we stayed there because it felt around 20 minutes but it had been an hour. We started seeing a lot more people at this time of the day and we were still waiting until Tubbo came rushing from god knows where and shoved his phone in front of Wilbur's face... Wilbur's face brighten up as he stood up and stretched.

"Ranboo's here!" he stated as we three followed behind him. We made our way to this staircase and I held up a sign that said 'Mark!'

I saw a tall brown haired boy made his way towards us and he had black glasses on as well a black and white mask on. "HELLOO!" Yelled Tommy as Ranboo hugged Wilbur and Tubbo then hugged Tommy as well. 

"You must be Y/n I've heard a lot about you from Tommy!" he said ecstatic to meet me. "Yep that's me and what things has Tommy told you about me?" I asked curious. 

"DON'T TELL HER!" Yelled Tommy as he tackled poor Ranboo to the ground, I heard Will sigh as he made his way to these two children while me and Tubbo hysterically laughed. 

Once Wilbur got both boys in control we all made our way to the van and I handed Ranboo the bag I prepared for him. "Good to know that I won't be the only american..." he stated which made me chuckle... We all sat in the van with Tubbo at the front sit since he called 'shotgun' don't know where he learned that but I'm pretty sure Sippy cup taught him.

I was in the back next to the right window with Tommy at my side which left Ranboo sitting next to the left window. I smiled knowing that this next week will be eventful but in a good way.. I was already imagining what we would be doing.

978 words (not the best but yea)

(A/N: AND YESSSS ANOTHERR CHAPTERRR SCHOOL IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST I SWEAR TO GOD BUT THANK YOU GUYS FOR 31K READS YOU ARE THE BEST AND YOU ARE VALID THANK YOU BYE!)