CHAPTER 7- Albus Potter -M

LENA COULDN'T BELIVE THAT IT TOOK HER SO LONG TO REALISE IT. Rose, Scorpius and Albus stared at her, shock and confusion on their faces. Draco's quip about his phone had given Lena an idea. Everyone in the wizarding world used flip-phones because they were easier and 'good enough to use' compared to the touch screen stuff, and that was the key to cracking the code.

"What do you mean?" Albus asked.

"I think I figured it out," said Lena "The number are letters. Rose, do you have the first list?"

"Lena, the English Alphabet only had twenty-six letters," said Rose, handing Lena the list "The numbers are higher than that."

"No, you don't understand," Lena persisted "Albus, take out your phone and type this as a text." Albus obliged. "2...555...22...88...7777... new word...7...666...8...8...33...777... 6." Albus did as she told and punched in the numbers. As the phrase formed Albus started at it in shock.

"What does it say?" Lena asked, becoming worried by the look on his face.

"Albus Potter -M," he replied "How did you do that?"

"It was Mr. Mal- Draco's remark on phones and how letters are also numbers," explained Lena "I figured that the numbers separated by a comma were individual letters and the ones after the slash was another word."

"Rose, you and Scorpius use your phone and decode the second list," Albus instructed. Rose nodded and pulled out her phone and Scorpius took the list which Lena handed it to him. Lena ran into a small problem when she arrived on the sixth name.

"One doesn't have a letter assigned to it," Lena said frowning "I must have been wrong then."

"No, if that wasn't the cipher key then, it wouldn't have worked at all," said Rose "Just leave the number after the hyphen as it is." They went back to translating the list but soon Rose's phone rang and there was a call on Albus's phone too.

"I have to go to work," said Rose, hanging up the phone.

"Me too. I have another patient coming," said Albus "We'll meet later at mine and Lena's. Say 7:30?"

"All right," said Scorpius. He laced his fingers through Rose's and they left Albus's office. Lena wrapped her arms around Albus's neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Are you going to be okay?" she asked.

"Of course I am," he said "There's only a sinister list with my name on it." Lena laughed at that and Albus couldn't help but smile.

"Well, I'll let you get back to your patient," said Lena, kissing Albus.

"Can't you pretend to be sick for a few more minutes?" asked Albus, pulling Lena in closer and kissing her lips. He trailed towards her ear and proceeded to pepper her skin with kisses all the way down her neck to her shoulder and back up.

"Bye, Albus," said Lena, untangling herself from Albus's arms and walking backwards towards the door. Albus smiled and shook his head and went back to work. 

**********

Albus grimaced and began massaging his neck. Lena opened another bottle of wine and filled her glass to the brim.

"What is this stuff?" Scorpius asked, taking the bottle from Lena's hand.

"Dom Perignon," Lena said, sitting down next to Albus "Just some muggle stuff that Albus likes."

"How long has it been?" Rose asked. They had already eaten dinner and immediately proceeded to decoding the lists.

"About four hours," said Albus, rubbing his face "I think you guys should just spend the night here. Don't want to get attacked." 

"We're on the list?" asked Scorpius.

"Yeah, right after me and Lena. Scorpius Malfoy 4 and Rose Malfoy 4," Albus answered. He handed the list to Scorpius and Rose.

Albus Potter -6
Lena Delacour -6
Rose Malfoy -4
Scorpius Malfoy -4
Barnaby Robinson -3
Gilderoy Lockhart -1
Kingsley Shacklebolt -2
Alice Longbottom -1
Frank Longbottom -1
Dedalus Diggle -1
Sturgis Podmore -1
Jacob Thornebury -2
Sally Mills -6
Karen Sandoval -2
Russ Wolfe -2

Pearl Hill- 5

Hale Glover -2

Luke Butler -3

Bridget Wright -2

Sybil Trelawny -5

Visual verification is needed for reward

-Foreign Hope

"Why are we on it?" Rose asked.

"What are the names on your list?" asked Lena. Rose showed her the list and her and Albus read through it.

Harry Potter -6
Draco Malfoy -4
Teddy Lupin -3
Liam Lupin -3
Lydia Lupin -3
Fleur Delacour -2
Mundungus Fletcher -1
Rubeus Hagrid -1
Bill Weasley -1
Caleb Runcorn -3
Alexander Reid -5
Paige Fletcher -3
Angela Mullins -4
Wilbur Coleman -1
Ginny Weasley -6
Marvin Kennedy -4
Winifred Medina -1
Celia Higgins -3
Katerina Nott- 2
Sarah Alvarado -1
Visual verification is needed for reward
-Foreign Hope

"Well, Lockhart, Robinson, and Thornebury are dead," said Scorpius "And you and my dad were attacked. Coincidence?"

"Not likely and is that Katerina?" Rose asked "What has she done to be on the list?"

"What have any of us done to be on the list?" asked Lena "It's not like most of the people on this list are famous or something. I don't even recognize most of these names."

"Do you guys know about the Order of the Phoenix?" asked Albus, ignoring Rose, Scorpius and Lena's conversation. Lena and Scorpius shook their heads.

"I've just heard some storied that Mum and dad told me," said Rose "It was some secret organization formed by Dumbledore to fight Voldemort. Most of our family was a part of it."

"Most of the members are on these lists," said Albus.

"So what it's a list of all the good guys?" asked Lena.

"No, Alexander Reid was a Voldemort supporter and my dad wasn't exactly a good guy," said Scorpius "Also Winifred Medina has been arrested three times. Some say that she doesn't have a soul for the dementors to suck. And, we all know Katerina."

"And who is this Foreign Hope? I've never heard of this name before," commented Rose. All of them exchanged confused looks. No one had never heard of the Foreign Hope. Not even the slightest bit of mention. This was something new. Something dangerous.

"More importantly, why are we on here?" asked Albus "Who have we pissed off?"

"And how do we prevent these people form dying?" asked Lena "There are about forty people on this list. Some of them don't even know that they are on here."

A/N: I have no idea what this chapter was, um... I have been sleep deprived for about more than 50 hours so I'm just going to go to sleep after this so... yeah. Check my grammar and spelling and good night!!