19. White Karma.

A full day has passed since Miyo's been placed in the hospital

A full day has passed since Miyo's been placed in the hospital. Naruto stayed by her side for a little while before resuming his training back with Jiraiya.

Sakura had stopped by with some flowers, although they were unnecessary, it was the thought that counted.

What kind of hurt was the fact that her own brother has yet to stop up, along with Kakashi.
But it didn't matter, she understood how much the final exam meant to him. So she figured he was probably out somewhere with their sensei training his tail off.

Yugao was still on watch duty, being the bodyguard for the unbelievably bored Miyo as she had been demanded to stay in the hospital bed for the time being.

Miyo was deep in thought, trying to figure out how to get back into her mindscape at will. It feels like it shouldn't be that complicated, but it is. All this intense thinking had made her tired...

'That's it!'

Another theory popped up in her head, maybe if she fell asleep while concentrating only on her mindscape, there's a possibility that it would take her there.

She mentally cursed herself for not thinking of that earlier.

Going to sleep at will was an easy thing, but knowing that whenever she turned around that she would have to face a creepy mask staring directly into her soul was something that countered that fact.

After a little convincing to have Yugao leave the room, she finally left. Leaving Miyo by herself to test her theory.

Not even a minute after the ANBU left is when Miyo finally fell asleep, concentrating her hardest on her mindscape.

Inside the Mindscape

Opening her eyes slowly, she was met with a clear blue sky, giant trees and the shining sun.

The theory had worked.

"Man I'm so smart, gotta pat myself on the back for that one!" Miyo praised herself while continuing to look at her surroundings.
No matter how many times she's seen the landscape, she would never get tired of observing it.

After literally accidentally spacing out in her own head, she finally sensed that all too noticeable Chakra presence from the top of the hill.

Climbing up the steep slope, she had felt Kaguya's chakra become a fraction weaker. Miyo just shrugged it off as nothing, figuring it was just her mind playing tricks on her.