14. Start: Chunin Exams!

Previously on The Chosen Uchiha

"Alright you baby-faced degenerates! Pipe down and listen up!" the smoke clears to reveal multiple chunin, and a tall man with a black trench coat leading them.

He starts to talk, "It's time to begin. I'm Ibiki Morino, your proctor. And from this moment...

Your worst enemy..."

——————————————————————

The exam takers were looking at the man in pure terror.

"First, you candidates from the Hidden Sound. Knock it off! Who told you that you could fight?!" Ibiki asks angrily while pointing at the two remaining sound shinobi standing, "And you as well, Uchiha!"

"You wanna be failed before we've even begun?!" he questions again, "My sincerest apologies, Mr. Morino." Miyo says while bowing, "That's more like it." he praises.

He turns his attention back to the rest of the room, "I'll say this once so listen up. There will be no combat between candidates. No attacking each other without permission from your proctor. And even then, use of fatal force is strictly forbidden! Anyone who even thinks of messing with me will be disqualified immediately. Got it?" he asks with a deadly tone.

"Now if we're ready, we'll move on to the first stage of the Chunin Exams. Hand over your paperwork, in return you'll receive a number. This number will determine where you sit. We'll start the written test once you're all seated." Ibiki finishes.

Naruto immediately starts freaking out once he realizes it's a written test.

'And here we go...'

Timeskip

Team 7 was now in the room where the first part of the Chunin Exam was held.

It was set up in rows of shinobi, each sitting down with their test infront of them, blank side up. Sakura was in the middle with Naruto a few rows ahead of her. Sasuke was off the side while Miyo was in the back.

Naruto immediately starts rubbing his hands on his head, completely stressed out.

'Heh. Tough luck for Naruto. Written exams are definitely not his strong point.' Sakura thinks to herself with a giggle.

Hinata was sitting next to Naruto. She wishes him good luck to which he nervously wishes back.

Ibiki taps a piece of chalk on the blackboard, "Everyone, eyes front! There are a few rules you need to be aware of. And I won't answer any questions, so you better pay attention the first time!"

'No questions? This old man must be senile!' Miyo thinks to herself with furrowed eyebrows.

"Alright, rule #1 is this. The written part of the exam is conducted on a point reduction system. Contrary to what some of you may be use to, you all begin the test with a perfect score of 10 points. 1 point will be deducted for each answer you get wrong, so if you miss 3, your final score will be 7." he explains.

"Rule #2. Teams will pass/fail based on total scores of all members." Ibiki says, making almost everyone in the room widen their eyes.