3. Morning Training!

Training Gone Wrong (Filler)

"Psst.. Hey, Sasuke! Wake up!" whisper shouted the thrilled young Uchiha, "Come on, get up!"

The pleads were met with Sasuke simply rolling over to the other side of his bed, facing away from his persistent younger sister, leading to an irk mark appearing on her forehead.

'So that's how it's gonna be, huh.' she thought to herself. An idea formed in her head, causing a small smirk to appear on her lips. "Fine~if you won't get up, then I'll just have to do my mourning training with Naruto~ from now on!"

The second she turned around to skip out of the room, Sasuke immediately grabbed her wrist with a strong grip, "Don't even think about replacing me with that loser ever again." he says with a bit on anger in his voice.

Smiling to herself in victory, she turns around to face her brother, "Then get up! We're gonna be late for our first day with our Jonin sensei!" Sasuke looks his sister up and down, slight panic overcomes him, seeing his sister already wearing her shinobi attire, 'No way.. did I really oversleep?' he stressfully thinks to himself. He quickly shot a glance at his alarm clock, worry immediately turned into annoyance.

It was 2:07 AM.

Sasuke immediately falls back onto his bed, mumbling slight curses under his breath that only he can hear, "Go back to bed. This is too early to train, even for you." A small pout forms on her face, "But Sasuke~ I already tried going back to sleep! My nervousness won't let me!" she explains while sulking. "Hn. Do whatever then, just leave me out of it." Sighing in defeat, she makes her way out of her brothers room, journeying to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

Around 15 minutes later, Miyo was sitting at the dining table, deeply entranced in her own thoughts, munching on a piece of toast. Snapping herself out of her trance like state, she gets up and places her empty plate in the sink, deciding to do the dishes later. She then makes her way to her room, grabbing her ninja pouch, choosing to train earlier than usual instead of attempting to fall back asleep.

Exiting the compound, Miyo forms an amazing idea in her head. She decided to herself that she was going to sneak out of the village and train somewhere new for once.

Taking out a Flying Raijin branded kunai, she stabs it onto a tree right next to the compounds entrance, just in case something happens to go wrong while outside of the village.

Timeskip

Successfully sneaking out of Konoha, she'd been walking for a few minutes, trying to find the perfect spot to settle in for training.

After another 5 minutes of walking, there it was; a perfect open field to use for training, well maybe not perfect, but it was good enough.

Taking in a breath of fresh air, she makes a single hand sign, causing 5 shadow clones to appear around the field. The clones and Miyo take a seat on the ground, starting off with their usual meditating at the beginning of training.

An hour later, Miyo dispels the shadow clones, deciding its time to take the next step of training, which is stretching.

A few minutes later, mid-stretch, she felt the presence of 5 people. It was still very early in the morning and this wasn't a marked training area, so the possibility of these just being ninja out here to train were very slim.

She slowly turns around to meet the people who were responsible for interrupting her early morning training. None of them were wearing headbands, so it was hard to tell if they were rouge shinobi or not.