6. Journey to the Land of Waves!

"Sasuke, I'm at point B."

Mic Fuzz.

"Sakura, I'm at point C."

Mic Fuzz.

"Naruto, I'm at point A. Believe it!"

"You're slow, Naruto." scolded Kakashi, "And what about you, Miyo? Are you in position?"

The question was met by silence.

"Miyo, are you th-" Kakashi was then abruptly cut off, "Haha! Kitty!" the voice belonging to none other than Miyoko herself. "Miyo, are you in position?" he asks once more. "Huh? Oh sorry sensei! I think I have the target right here with me!"

"Huh?!" the 3 other genin express at the same time.

The rest of her squad rush over to her position to find her with the target, playing with the purring cat sitting in her lap.

"Here Naruto, you wanna play with her too?" she asks while holding the cat out to him, Naruto wasting no time immediately responds, "Yeah yeah yeah! I'm great with animals, believe it!" but as soon as she was in his hands he gets mauled almost instantly.

Kakashi sighs and speaks over the headpiece again, "Can you verify a ribbon on the right ear?" Sasuke with his back turned from the rest of his group answers, "Affirmative, we got a positive ID."

"Right. Lost pet Tora captured. Mission accomplished."

"Miyo! Help get this cat off of me!" Naruto shouts with his mic still accidentally on, causing Kakashi to fall over due to the feedback.

Timeskip

Team 7 now in a room with the Hokage and other ninja.

"Ohhh~, my poor little Tora! Mommy was so worried about you!" shouts Tora's owner, giving her a bone crushing hug, literally suffocating the cat with affection.

"Haha! Stupid cat! That kitty deserves to be squashed!" says Naruto with a hand on the side of his head

"No wonder the cat ran away..." Sakura says, incidentally thinking out loud.

"Poor kitty!" whispers Miyo while she anime crys.

"Now then," says the hokage, forcing everyone's attention back to him, "For squad 7's next mission we have several available tasks. Babysitting the chief counselors 3 year old, helping his wife to do the shopping. Digging up potatoes and-"

"Nooo!" shouts Naruto, making an 'X' sign with his arms, "I wanna go on a real mission! Something challenging and exciting, not this little kid stuff! Cmon old man!"

'He's got a point...' thinks Sasuke.

'He doesn't have to be such a pain!' angrily thinks Sakura.