15. The Forest of Death.

Previously on The Chosen Uchiha...

The man guarding the gate unlocks the entrance, still standing front of it, waiting for the directions to open it.

Anko looks at the watch on her wrist, "Alright you maggots! The second part of the test has begun!"

And with that, the gates open.

The Fun Has Now Started...

——————————————————————

With the gates now opened, the genin swiftly make their way into the forest, each team having a strategy in my mind as they weave their way through the thick trees.

It had been a few minutes of sprinting amongst the trees before team 7 decided to go on ground for the time being.

They were cautiously walking, checking all of their surroundings. Hearing a loud scream echo through the forest, they halt their actions.

The group of 4 turn their heads toward the noise.

"That sounded like someone screaming..." nervously states Sakura, "I do not like this place."

"Oh c'mon! It's nothing to be scared of, it's gonna be a piece of cake!" Naruto says nonchalantly with his hands behind his head.

He immediately turns around and runs toward a bush, "Uh excuse me a second... I really gotta... you know..." he says while unzipping his pants.

Sakura rushes up behind him, punching Naruto on his head, "Yeah right! Get outta here! What is this a kennel? Not infront of me you're not!" she shouts with an irk mark.

Naruto runs off to pee somewhere else.

"C'mon Sakura, it's not that big of a deal. Besides we should stick together, right Sasuke?" Miyo asks her older brother.

"No comment." he says with closed eyes and crossed arms.

"Hn." she replies back.

Naruto comes back from his bathroom break, "Aah man that was a lot! I wrote my whole name!" he says with relief.

"Yeah, welcome back Na-" Miyo cuts herself off, studying his features.

"Gosh! You're such a pig Naruto!" Sakura yells with her fist in the air.

Sasuke narrows his eyes at the imposter, quickly running up to the fake Naruto and punching him square in his face.

The fake Naruto barrels towards a tree, his back hitting the large stump with a thud, knocking the wind out of him.

"Sasuke it wasn't that bad, don't you think you're going a little overboard?" Sakura worriedly asks.

"Yeah what the heck was that for?" the imposter asks while rubbing this cheek with the back of his hand. Sasuke immediately coming back at him with a kick to which he narrowly dodges.

He lands a few feet away, Sasuke still hot on his trail, sending another kick his way. The fake jumps onto a tree branch, the elder Uchiha finally landing a kick, sending him flying towards the ground.