1. Enter Miyoko Uchiha!

12 years later

It was a quiet and sunny morning in the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Birds singing their songs, citizens walking through the streets, markets flourishing per usual. Nothing could possible go wr-

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"GAAAH!" shouted the young female Uchiha as she fell off her bed landing on the ground with a loud THUD. 'Ah man, I was having a good dream too! Stupid alarmclock.' she thought to herself while rubbing her head.

She groggily gets up off the floor and heads over to the bathroom to take a shower, taking the first step of her daily morning routine. After she was done taking the shower, she quickly got out and dried herself, heading toward her room. She then got dressed in her usual outfit with the Uchiha crest on the back, heading to the kitchen.

Miyoko POV:

After getting dressed I quickly speed walked down the hall heading toward the kitchen to make myself breakfast before heading off to my solo morning training session.

As I head into the kitchen I was met with a surprising sight, it was Sasuke with a skillet in his hand, frying eggs while deep in thought. "Morning, Sasuke." I said sleepily while rubbing my tired eyes. He snaps out of his train of thoughts and gave me his normal monotone voice, "Morning."

"You're up kind of early this morning, what's the special occasion?" I ask while pulling out a chair at the dining table to take a seat. Before answering he set down a plate of eggs infront of me and then by his seat. "I just wanted to get some extra training in this morning... and kind of wanted to spend some time with you." my purple eyes widen at the last comment, 'Did he really just say that to me?!' i thought eagerly to myself.

I flash him a close eyed grin and pointed my thumb to myself, "I'm glad you're finally understanding how cool of a sister I am Sasuke! Ooh I can't wait to teach you some awesome new jutsu I've been cooking up lately! This is gonna be so fun!" I giggle to myself at the last part. "Hn. I'll be looking forward to it, and stop hanging out with that loser Naruto, I'm afraid his dumbness is gonna rub off on you." he says with an amused smirk on his face.
"Gah! Naruto is not stupid! He's just... different that's all." I mutter the last part to myself, sheepishly rubbing the back of my head.

"Whatever, just hurry up and start eating, I wanna get started as soon as possible." he says while chomping on a fresh tomato. 'Man how can eat that thing raw?! Disgusting!' I thought to my self shivering to myself. "Always so impatient, Sasuke. We'll get there when we get there! Or are you just that eager to hang out with me?" I ask, this time giving the smug smirk. "Hn. Just the sooner we get there the sooner we get training, and I don't wanna be late to class."

"I suppose you're right, but I'm warning you, today I'm going all out. So don't start complaining about wanting to stop halfway through." I say vacuuming a mouthful of eggs down my throat. "Man these are really good Sasuke, when did you learn how to cook?!" quickly digesting the rest of the eggs on the plate. "I've always known, I've just never cooked for you before. And you don't have to worry about me complaining, I'm determined to get stronger no matter what, I need to get as strong as possible so I can kill that man." He says the last part with extra venom in his voice. I frown slightly before letting out a small sigh. He's always had pure hatred for our brother Itachi, he did massacre our clan after all. While Sasukes grown determination to kill Itachi, I've grown determination to find out the answers to why he actually did it.