Chapter V: Show yourself

Friday, school day, for the students. Mina is starting to get really curious about this secret letter giver.

She's getting bothered by the fact that she has no clue on who it is.

On typically times, she always finds the certain letter inside her locker. And today might be the day where she'll receive another one.

So her clever ass thought that what if she spectate who's the mystery guy is. To feed her dying curiosity.

The teacher is almost done with her class, but then she notice this girl.

Who's asking for a permission to leave. She wonders why.

"Ma'am." One student raised its hand, Mina averts her gaze on the latter.

"Yes, Miss Son?" The teacher asked.

"Can i go out?"

"You may."

"Thank you."

It went just like that, and the whole class were quiet again. But Mina has to check something, maybe the guy who gives her letters is on the run. She want to see it on act. She just has to.

Mina then raised a hand, "Uhm.. ma'am?" She tries to gain the teacher's attention.

"Yes?" Which she successfully got.

"Can i go to the comfort room?" She asked.

The teacher nods, approving.. "Okay, and Mina.." but it looks like the woman has something more to say.

"Yes?" Mina asked after standing up from her chair.

"Could you please tell Chaeyoung to see me after class." The teacher requested.

The name wasn't familiar to her, so she has to ask. "Chaeyoung?"

"The girl." The woman replied, signaling by pointing at the door and the empty seat.

That's when Mina realized it. So the Chaeyoung was the girl who just left, okay, now she knows.

"Oh. Okay ma'am, sure. I will." She smiled.

"Thank you."

Walking out of the class and her mind went wild, thinking of the possible reasons why this Chaeyoung was needed by Ms. Kim.

Chaeyoung? So that's her name, i wonder why Ms. Kim wants her.

Did she did something wrong?

It's not my business anyways, i should stop thinking.

She then reached the comfort room, from there, she saw the girl.

She's washing her hands.

"Hey." Mina greeted.

Chaeyoung looked at her. "Oh, hey."

"You're Chaeyoung right?" She asked.

"Hmm." Chaeyoung nods, and smiled.

"Ms. Kim wants to talk to you she said it to me earlier." Mina explained.

"Okay, thanks." Chaeyoung simply thanked the girl.

"No problem." Mina said.

When Chaeyoung was reaching for her handkerchief on her pockets, something fell from it.

Maybe Chaeyoung didn't noticed it, because she was about to leave, not until Mina warned her about it.

"Wait, you dropped-"

Chaeyoung's eyes widened from what she saw. The letter was sitting on the floor.

Oh damn. Chaeyoung thought.

By that, she quickly grabbed the said letter and dashed away as fast as she could. "O-oh, sorry. Gotta go." She said on her way out.

"I see. Bye." Mina waved goodbye even though she knows Chaeyoung won't see it.

"It's familiar." Mina said as she rethink what she just saw.

"Or maybe she's also receiving one from the same guy. I would do the same though, more chances of winning a girls if you send it to a lot."

She giggled at her own thought. She's so drawn by the girl, that she forgot to find out who's the mysterious guy is.

--

"Could you at least change the design of every letter to our give?" Chaeyoung irritatingly said after seeing another duplicate of the ones Hyunjae had made.

Hyunjae frowns, "Why so? It's cute." He said as he continued, not being bothered.

"It's not, it's cringey. Just look at this rainbow, and this smiley face. What is that? A scrap book?" Chaeyoung points out. But really, she's just afraid of blowing up her cover.

She knew Mina definitely saw the letter that fell. She's so stupid to forgot that its inside her pocket.

Hyunjae took a pause on designing the paper, "You see.. girls nowadays love these." He spoke.

"Not me." Chaeyoung shrugs as she fished her phone out. Looking for distractions.

"Are you even a girl? You act manlier than i do." Hyunjae laughs.

"How about you? Are you even a man?" Chaeyoung fires back.

"Yah! Can't you see I'm doing my best to get a lady? Of course I'm a man." He said, with a proud strong manly voice.

"Sure, sure." Chaeyoung said, just wanting to sush her cousin.

Hyunjae went back on doing his love letter for Mina. "I don't know what's wrong with this. It's so pretty." He mumbles.

"Try minimizing the glam on it. Yeah?" Chaeyoung suggests while scrolling through her social media.

Hyunjae glared at her, "But that's how to make it presentable." He then rolls his eyes.

"I say, just make it simple." Chaeyoung adds. Giving tips and tricks?

Hyunjae sighs, thinking that she should understand Chaeyoung.. because of how boring her love life is.

"Whatever, I'm doing what i want." He said.

"Not my lost." Chaeyoung replied.

"Hey, why won't you make your own? To suit yourself, hmm?" Hyunjae offered a pen and a paper, also a few of his adorable glittery stickers.

Chaeyoung pushed it away, she's not interested at all, "I don't need to make one." She declined.

"Oh yeah, i remember.. you don't like dating." Hyunjae said.

"I just don't want anybody. I'd rather put my efforts on my arts than to that." Chaeyoung who's consistent on her studies, very well said.

Hyunjae gives up, "Suit yourself."