Chapter XIII: Look at me

"You're the rainbow letter giver, aren't you?" Luckily, Mina saw Chaeyoung before she could leave the school property. "You're the one who put letters inside my letter twice a week." She continued because Chaeyoung seems to not care.

Then the girl finally looks behind her shoulder, "I'll explain." Chaeyoung said.

"Why do you always end up explaining?" Mina pants, all those talking made her exhausted.

"I... I don't know too." Chaeyoung spoke.

--

Chaeyoung decided that they should talk somewhere a bit private, so she chose the nearest park.

No people are roaming around this afternoon, so now they could talk. Once and for all.

"Yeah, I'm the one who gave you letters." Chaeyoung starts it.

"Why? You told me you can't, what's with you?" Mina said, showered Chaeyoung with lots of questions that keeps running inside her mind.

"It's not mine, Hyunjae.. my cousin, he's the one who made those. I mean, uh.. except for one." Chaeyoung explained.

"What do you mean?" Mina raised a brow.

"I accidentally ruined the last letter he made, so i kinda wrote the last letter." She said then clenched her jaw, she just can't lie, can she?

"I knew it." Mina sais as she crossed her arms and also her legs.

"What? You knew?" Chaeyoung flinched from her seat.

It made Mina laugh a bit, "No, it's like.. it's a hunch. The last letter i received was really.. you know, different than the first ones."

"Oh." Chaeyoung should've known, she never even read one of Hyunjae's letters for Mina. Of course it'll be obvious.

Mina taps Chaeyoung's thigh, "But hey, listen." She said, "If you really wrote the last letter, can you tell me what it says?" Mina said, seemingly planning something.

"I don't really remember it well." Chaeyoung said, Mina sighed.

She just wants to hear the words from Chaeyoung.

Mina looks intensely at the latter, "Do you mean what you wrote on that letter?" She asked.

"No, it's Hyunjae's." Chaeyoung uttered, "But you made it." Mina replied.

When Chaeyoung realized where this conversation is heading, she immidietly told Mina that.. "Mina, please understand this.. there's no chance we could be together."

Mina withdraws her hand, "You're not into girls, i see.." she said as she looks from afar.

"Not, not that." Chaeyoung quickly disagreed on the allegation. "Yeah, i am one too. And that's the bad thing about it. I think i could never like a girl again." Chaeyoung continues, thinking that that might be enough for Mina to stop already.

It just won't work because of Chaeyoung's past.

"What's wrong about it?" Mina asked, guess it won't end here yet.

"I- you see, it's the reason why i transferred here. I got bullied after the kids at my school knowing my true sexuality." Chaeyoung sadly said, "We, we could keep it a secret." Mina suggests.

But either way, Chaeyoung won't agree that fast. "I can't take another sleepless nights thinking how people judge me Mina, I can't no more." Chaeyoung said.

And it's the reason why she got so into arts, it's her stress reliever in this stressful world she's living in.

Mina placed her hand on Chaeyoung's cheek, "Look at me, now tell me that you don't like me." She moved the latter face to look at her.

"Mina, would you please.." Chaeyoung was about to take Mina's hand away, but she just can't, Mina is irresistible, she can't do that.

"Chaeyoung, do it." Mina said as she's still chasing the girl's eyes that keeps moving around. Looking everywhere except her eyes.

"No." Chaeyoung said, and Mina could feel how trembling Chaeyoung's hands are, it's actually just resting on her arm.. that's why she can feel it.

"Please. I have to know." Mina pleaded, and that's when Chaeyoung finally looked straight at her.

But Mina is quite afraid, what if someone sees them at this state?

Chaeyoung sighed, "I don't.. Mina- i don't.. like, I don't- fuck." Chaeyoung tried, but she couldn't. She can't unlike her, she had fallen deep enough to be able to undo it anymore.

"See what I mean?" Mina said and smiled, somehow.. she can still feel hope.

Chaeyoung has feelings for her.

Chaeyoung and her could be together.

Chaeyoung can try again.

Chaeyoung.. Chaeyoung is where Mina could find her home.

Blinking for a couple of times due to the nervousness, Chaeyoung spoke, "Let's stop this. I need to go." She gulps as she stood up.

But a hand grabbed her arm, "Wait, Chaeyoung. I know another way to know it." Mina stood up too and faced Chaeyoung again.

"What is it-"

"This."

Pulling her by the waist, Mina successfully wrapped her arms around the latter. While her lips touch the girl's.

Chaeyoung's eyes widened, the soft lips are brushing her lips like a brush filled with the loveliest paint there is.

Like her lips is the canvass and Mina's is a paint brush. Creating a beautiful masterpiece from the way Mina's lips moved to a certain rhythm.

The unspoken words being written on a once broken canvass, trying to heal the torn pieces with an rare incredible ink; Mina's sweet lips.

Chaeyoung can't deny how soothing the sensation is, she never felt this before. A euphoric rush has taken over, before she knows it, she's already moving her lips in sync.

Her hands found Mina's neck, it's like an automatic movement she never knew she knows. It's supposed to be an unknown feeling, but why does she knows where to caressed her hands at?

Mina could feel the gentle touches of Chaeyoung's soft palms and delicate fingertips. She tilts her head and tried to deepens the kiss, which Chaeyoung surprisingly obliged.

Closer, Chaeyoung pulled Mina closer as she sink her tongue inside the girl's mouth. Seconds have passed and she can know feel how Mina start sucking on her tongue.

She let out a whimper while Mina ran out of breath. They parted away and an obvious tint of crimson blush is making their faced red as a tomato.

Guess both has their first kisses today.

Chaeyoung scratched her nape, "I- should.. uh.. bye." She stammered, as she ran away.

Mina touched her lips as she stared at Chaeyoung, "That was.. i- i love you Chaeyoung." She can still feel the latter's luscious lips against hers, and she would want to not remove that feeling. Ever.

The taste only made her want Chaeyoung even more. What a feeling.