Chapter VI: Art class

Days have passed, it's now Monday. And Chaeyoung loves today.

It's art class day. Ms Kim, who's her art teacher.. specially picked her to tutor someone in her class to improve in arts.

Chaeyoung didn't mind, she loves art in any way there is. Even if it means to teach someone how to.

Walking down the halls, she spotted her cousin, Hyunjae.

"Hey, where you up to now?" Hyunjae asked.

"Art class." The feels of it, the way the word 'art' smoothly went out of her mouth, it's satisfied her.

Hyunjae knows how dedicated Chaeyoung is, when it come to arts. "Cool, here." But he handed him another letter.

Way to ruin the smile.

"Is it today?" Chaeyoung frowns.

"Yeah idiot, Mondays and Fridays.. remember?" Hyunjae reminded.

Chaeyoung took the envelope and scratch her nape. "Oh, yeah. Forgot."

"How many are left?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Uh.. 2 more." Right, two more letters and it's over.

Hyunjae will take it over once this letter giving scenario ends.

They had a deal. It not like Chaeyoung could do this forever. Hyunjae has to show himself somehow.

"So, one more week?" Chaeyoung asked, making sure when she'll get that death star.

"Yeah, a week more before you lego set arrives." Hyunjae already ordered the toy online, without Chaeyoung knowing it. It should arrive soon enough before the week ends.

"Fuck, this is exciting." Chaeyoung cursed, having too much emotions inside her. She's like a kid that's very delighted on a simple toy.

"I know right, make sure to put it on the right locker." Hyunjae teased.

"Of course, when did i miss huh?"

"So cocky."

Hyunjae snickered.

Chaeyoung rolls her eyes.

"Just go to your class. I can't wait for my death star." Chaeyoung said before leaving him.

On the way to art class it is.

--

"Ms. Kim?" Mina uttered after closing the door behind her.

This is the class she's most afraid (bored) of. Art class.

She aces every subject, but this one? It's just mo match for her. She doesn't know why, but she's so weak at this particular subject.

Maybe being artsy isn't in her blood.

"Ah Mina. Uhm.. you can seat there. Right next to Ms. Son. She will help you for today."

"Oh."

"Go and know each other, it'll make the progress work better. Don't you think?"

"Ah, yes ma'am."

"Good. So here's the project you'll be making, to pass this semester. She's a kind girl, she can teach you."

"Thank you ma'am."

--

"Argh.." Chaeyoung raked her hair of frustration, she just can't open the can of paint properly.

Then she felt a gentle tap on her shoulder. It made her look behind.

She widened her eyes. It's her.