Chapter I: Please say yes

It was monday school day for the students of Seoul International highschool.

It's so early, but Chaeyoung is already getting pissed by this boy next to her. 

"Please say yes, please.." the boy begged as he wiggles Chaeyoung's arm, it's disturbing her because she's holding a book. Reading it.

They're inside the library, and it's not how Chaeyoung wants her peaceful time to be wasted just like this.

"I told you I don't wanna. Man up and you give it to her." Chaeyoung sighs after, she can't believe how childish her cousin is.

"Please Chaeyoung-ah, just give it to her.. you two are classmates anyways." Well, that's true. But what do he expect? Chaeyoung will be close with every classmate she has, when it's just the first day of classes?

"No, leave it on her desk or locker if you're that coward." Chaeyoung disagrees as she flipped another page.

But her cousin won't budge, "You don't understand, she's the queen bee. Everybody will start a fuss if someone saw me giving a love letter for her."

Chaeyoung shut her book close, she's close at being angry. Then she intensely stared at the boy. Wanting his full attention.

"Queen bee or C, I don't care. Don't pursue someone if you can't handle it. Bye." And with that, Chaeyoung quickly gathered her books, stacking them up firmly.

"Chaeyoung-ah.. please." The latter begged, while holding on top of the girl's stacked up books. Restraining Chaeyoung to leave, because she needs those books.

Chaeyoung sighed.

"No." Another rejection.

The boy thinks, what better way there is to make her cousin agree? "I'll buy you the star wars lego you wanted. Just please.."

Somehow, this took Chaeyoung's attention and made her blink three times.

Chaeyoung faced the boy, "What did you just say?" She asked.

"The lego death star II, I'll buy it for you." The boy leans closer. Saying that he's hella serious about this decision.

Everything for the one he loves. He'll do anything for the woman in his dreams (Even if it's just the first day of classes.)

"Are you sure?" Chaeyoung sense that it's kinda skeptical, Hyunjae isn't like this. Her cousin hadn't offered her this huge before.

"Yeah, just please Chaeyoung-ah. I really like her."

That clears it, the man is head over heels.

And this is something hard to deal with, Chaeyoung remembered how mad Hyunjae could get when it comes to love. He will do literally everything to win the girl's heart.

But it only turns out around, he always gets heartbroken. Busted they say. 

Chaeyoung could feel it, she'll fell for this. The star wars lego set is on top of the top her priority in her collection, she can't believe she'll agree to this dumb idea.

"No more backing out, I'm gonna give it to her... And you'll give me that lego set."

"Anything.. anything." The boy begs and begs again.

Chaeyoung extends her hand out. "Then it's a deal." Offering a hand shake.

Hyunjae took it with ease, shaking it to the fullest "I love you!" He even initiates a hug, that Chaeyoung rejects by pushing him away.

"Fuck off, damn JaeJae.. have some dignity will you?"

"I'm just happy, what can i do?" It's obvious that Hyunjae is happy. He's smiling very widely, much like an idiot if you ask Chaeyoung.

How can he be like this just because of a girl, jesus. Chaeyoung thought.

"You're not even sure if she'll like you, but your this happy already." That's the reality, but Hyunjae wants to focus on the good side. Who would like the bad side anyways.

"Because i know she will like me, now.. give this to her." He boldly said, "And don't tell her that i was the one who made it." He added.

Chaeyoung wouldn't agree to that on the spot, because the girl who'll receive the letter will obviously think its her who made it.

"What the fuck? How can-"

"Legos." Her cousin counters.

"Fine."

If her cousin will do anything for love, she'll do anything for the sake of her lego collection.

--

The bell rang, break time is over. The room is slowly being occupied by the students who came back after spending their free time.

"Another suitor, i see..." The older teased.

"Unnie, why are you even here? This isn't your class." Mina argues as she crumpled the paper she's reading.

"You should at least give them a chance, how can you just ignore them.. geez." Not paying attention to what Mina had said, Nayeon continued to say what she wants.

'Cause as for her.. it's her mouth, her thoughts and her life, she can do what she wants with it. She finds nothing wrong with it.

"It's just bothersome." Mina answers as she shoved the love letters to her bag, she'll dispose it later. When nobody's looking, especially Nayeon.

"You're right, but still.. it depends on the person though." Nayeon grabs a chair and sat next to Mina, ready for a chitchat.

"I'm not interested." Mina confronts.

"Sure, you might not be. But soon! A different beat will play and an unusual sensation will build when you saw the one." Nayeon blabbers, it's just blabbering for Mina. She's not putting her time into love, there's way more stuff she needs to do before that.

She has her priorities, studies.

Mina smiles, nods, hummed. Anything just to keep the flow going and to not be awkward with Nayeon.

"And you'll never know it unless you try." Those are the last words Nayeon told her, before the girl got kicked out of the classroom.

It's not her class, yet she's there. Nayeon had left and all, but Mina didn't know the reason why Nayeon was inside their room in the first place.