Chapter XIV: The way you felt

"You're right bro, Myoui Mina just rejected me. Wow."

Chaeyoung is now inside her cousin's apartment, and she's sweating.. damn, she can still feel Mina's lips against hers, it's crazy.

She wish she can just remove it by wiping it off, but it was no use. She's terribly guilty right now, she felt like she betrayed her own cousin.

Chaeyoung sighed, there's nothing she can do now. The best choice out there is to just ignore Myoui Mina's presence. Which is really difficult if you ask her.

"Don't feel down, i already told you the results may not be exactly what you expect it to be." Chaeyoung tried to sooth things out.

"I don't know Chaeyoung, i thought i had her." Hyunjae buries her face with the blanket

Chaeyoung sat next to him, "At least you tried, but now that you know that.."

"That she has someone in her mind already? Ah, I don't know anymore. This is hurting me." Hyunjae continued.

"Come on, cheer up. It's just a girl." Chaeyoung wiggles the boy's arm.

"Yeah right, the girl from my dreams." Hyunjae whines. "Dang, just- just focus on the nearing tests, yeah?" Chaeyoung suggests.

She can't stand this anymore, knowing that she's the reason why Mina can't give a little care to her cousin.

Hyunjae took the covers off his face, "How can i focus when my inspiration is now gone?" He asked.

"You'll find another one." Chaeyoung pats his shoulders.

"Ugh, impossible. Mina is the one for me, i know."

"Hyunjae, come one. You won't graduate of you always slack off like this. Forget about her."

Hyunjae looks at her, "You're right, thanks dude." He thanked.

Chaeyoung gulped, if only he knew.

"Get your ass working okay?" Chaeyoung said.

Hyunjae still has the down shoulders, but he has to keep moving too, "Yeah." He finally agreed.

"I'll be going now, i need to study too." Chaeyoung stood up. "Sure buddy, work hard on that." Hyunjae said as he watch Chaeyoung walking towards the exit.

"Sure.." Chaeyoung mumbles.

I'm sorry. Chaeyoung thought. Her conscience is killing her, especially the thought of how Mina kissed her.. and the fact that she didn't contain herself. She feels pathetic for giving in so easily.

--

"Ah, what a day." Chaeyoung flopped herself at her, overthinking what just happened today.

"But she.. her lips were very- it's soft." Chaeyoung flips over, she can't believe what came out of her mouth.

She's day dreaming how sweet Mina's lips taste like. Like she's craving more of the taste.

If she's not in this tight situation, maybe she can give it a try, but just maybe.

"Stop it! Stop! It's wrong. Your cousin likes her, you shouldn't like her!" She scolds herself.

"Damn, Myoui Mina.. you are really a daring woman. She just kissed me like that, wow." She mumbles as she touch her lips.

Those lips that made contact with Mina, her classmate.. she's just her classmate. Well, she's supposed to be.

"Argh! This shouldn't be happening. Ah, Hyunjae!" She shouts.

Blaming her cousin won't do anything, but she just cannot blame him.

What if Hyunjae didn't made her do this?

What if Ms. Kim didn't make her teach Mina at art class?

What if Mina doesn't like her?

What if she refused to kiss Mina?

Guilt is eating her whole body, her mind is going nuts.

This isn't the school year she wanted. She just wants to study, and that's it! What's with this romantic drama shes at?

How did she get herself into this mess?

"Damn it!" She yelled, she doesn't know what to do anymore.

"What did i do to deserve this?" She grunts as she buries her face against the soft pillows.

--

"Eyy bro, how's your lego set?" Hyunjae asked her, they're again.. at the library.

Minutes more before the test, they're now studying.

"It's almost done, 70 percent done? If I'm not mistaken." Chaeyoung smiled.

"Oh, i see. Good for you then. Keep that up." Hyunjae said as he stood up.

Chaeyoung looks up, noticing what's the latter is doing. "Where are you going, i thought we'll study together?" She asked. 

"Nah, I'm good. I'll just grab a drink at the cafeteria before the tests starts. See ya!" Hyunjae said as he left his cousin alone.

"Tsk, i thought he'll join me." Chaeyoung said as he just focused on her papers instead.

But when she's reading a paragraph, a pack of sandwich suddenly slide over her hand.

"Hm?" Chaeyoung hums as she looks up, then she saw who did it.

"Hi." It's Mina.

Fuck, Chaeyoung mentally cursed. Why does Mina pops out of nowhere like this, now she can feel like her plan of studying will get interuppted.

And she's not liking where this is heading, she can already feel what brings Mina here.

And thinking if it's about that kiss yesterday.. is sending shivers down her spine.

Last chapter will be posted tommorow;)

~janeruddalgi🍓