Showdown: Part 1

(Ben still create the Tenn speed with Rook's broken truck and some alien tech)

The Galvan is in Galvan prime and their in the hall of predator.

"welcome, children, to the Galvan museum of predators." Galvan tour says while walking.

"despite our diminutive size, we Galvans have used our innate intellect to outwit and defeat every existing predator in the galaxy." Galvan tour says while walking.

"except one. Behold Omnivoracious." Galvan tour says.

"Ohh!" halaman children says while holding a piece of paper.

"these fossilized bones are all the remain it what was once the swiftest, fiercest, most cunning end determined predator in the known universe." Galvan tour explains.

"indeed, the Galvan race might never have survived, but for a freak asteroid collision and a fluke of extreme climate change that wiped out Omnivoracious millions of years ago." Galvan tour says.

"now if you'll follow me into the Azmuth pavilion of astounding Galvan brilliance." Galvan tour days and they walked out the room and Dr. Psychobos, Khyber, Khyber's dog and malware walk in to the hall of predator room.

"astounding Galvan brilliance?" Dr. Psychobos asks.

"more like persistently pervasive dumb luck." Dr. Psychobos says while walking.

"but then again, I have already s asserted again, I have always asserted that the Galvans are far more lucky than smart." Dr. Psychobos says while Khyber collect the DNA of the Omnivoracious and put it on the Nemetrix.

"thet luck is about to run out." Khyber says while putting the Nemetrix back at his dog.

"you there! Step away from the fossils!" Galvanic Mechamorphs says and Malware turn them to dust while Galvanic Mechamorphs screams in pain.

"soon the entire Galvan race will wish they had perished along with their former predators." Malware says and while with Ben, Gwen and rook is patrolling Undertown.

"ehh! This patrol is a real yawn fest." Ben says.

"there are festivals for yawning?" rook asks while driving his truck.

"it means he's bored." Gwen says and Ben press one of the button and the trucks horn honks.

"would you please stop that?"rook asks while driving his truck and Ben press a button and rook chase move forward.

"can't help it. When I'm bored, I fiddle." Ben says and he press a button and Rook's truck turn into a spaceship and turn back into a truck and Ben press another button and Rook's truck go faster.

"it is a wonder you have not destroyed the Omnitrix with your fiddling." rook says while driving his truck and rook use the breaks and to stop the his truck.

"actually, he have. More than once." Gwen says.

"perhaps we could pass the time more constructively with conversation. We have been partners for a while now, yet we barely know the first thing about one another." rook says.

"what do you want to know? Favorite color? Favorite food? Hobbies?" Gwen asks.

"Gwen yours is, blue, chili fries, reading some magic spells and Ben Ben yours is, green, chili fries, collecting something called sumo slammers." rook says.

"all obvious within minutes of meeting you both." rook says.

"right. You want more personal stuff." Ben says.