Many Happy returns

There was a fire on a apartment and the fire fighter is extinguishing the fire and the fire fighter is escorting the person outside while he was coughing and he turn around.

"Madison? Where's Madison?" the bald bearded guy says while wearing a blanket.

"daddy!" Madison shouts.

"my little girl's in there!" the bald bearded guy says while wearing a blanket and a piece of the apartment fall down and in front of them is Ben Tennyson and Gwen Tennyson appear.

"Ben 10 and lucky girl." the bald bearded man says while wearing a blanket.

"we've got this, sir XLR8 will have her out lickety-split." Ben says while dialing XLR8 and he instead turn into Rath.

"LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, NEW OMNITRIX EVEN RSTH KNOWS THIS ISN'T A JOB FOR RATH

"LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, NEW OMNITRIX EVEN RSTH KNOWS THIS ISN'T A JOB FOR RATH." Rath yells.

"AND YOU STOP WORRYING!" Rath yells while pointing at him and they get inside the building.

"hello? Tiny girl with a worried dad?" Gwen asks loudly and the fire hit Rath.

"you want a piece of Rath, fire?" Rath asks loudly.

"you got it!" Rath yells while punch himself and they hear her voice and the piece of the building was about to hit her  but Rath carry it.

"kitty!" Madison says while holding a doll.

"kitty? Kitty?!" Rath asks loudly while carrying the piece of the building and he throw it away.

"LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, TINY NEARSIGHTED GIRL WITH A WORRIED." Rath yells and generous carry the Madison and they going out of the building and Madison groans.

"what's your problem?" Rath asks loudly while going outside.

"oh, I like the brain crab better." Madison says while being carried by Gwen and they jump out of the building and Gwen let go.

"daddy!" Madison says while walking to the bald bearded man for a hug.

"Madison!" the bald bearded man says while hugging.

"my dolly I dropped my dolly." Madison says.

"of course you did." both Rath and Gwen says in unison and they went back inside.

"show yourself, dolly RSTH and Gwen dosen't have all day." Rath yells while both Gwen and Rath jumping through floor and they fell and they were catching and saw Kevin and a mysterious girl and both of them was shocked.

"did you miss me?" Kevin asks.

"hey, Tennyson, hey, Gwen." Kevin says.

"LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, KEVIN E. LEVIN AND A MYSTERIOUS GIRL AND HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE KEVIN. E. LEVIN?" Rath asks loudly.

"I faked my death and after that I asked copper and darkstar help to change me back, oh this is Sarah my girlfriend." Kevin explains and Sarah shoe the doll.