Outbreak

While with malware, Dr Psychobos, Khyber and Khyber fog is changing alien predator to alien predator.

"unacceptable." malware yells.

"easy, fella. Easy, easy old friend." Khyber says while struggling to control his alien dog because is turning alien predator to alien predator San he was pushed to the wall.

"you said you would have the Nemetrix fixed by now, Dr. Psychobos." malware says.

"yet the beast continues to change form at random." malware says.

"bit even Khyber can control it." malware says.

"I said I would try." Dr. Psychobos days while making a device.

"it is based upon a pathetic piece of Galvan technology and I use the term loosely." Dr. Psychobos explains while making a device.

"unfortunately, the component necessary to stabilize the Nemetrix resides within the Omnitrix itself." Dr Psychobos explains while making a device.

"which resides on Ben Tennyson's wrist, deep within plumber headquarters." Malware says.

"I'll retrieve it." Khyber says and he was pushed to the wall.

"no, Khyber your single-minded pursuit of Ben Tennyson and Gwen Tennyson as hunting trophy has clouded your sight of our true goal." malware says.

"your goal, not mine." Khyber says.

"it is the Omnitrix we need." Malware says.

"Tennysons is inconsequential." malware says.

"not to me." Khyber says and he shoot at his alien dog.

"if you cannot control your mutt, perhaps your services are no longer needed." malware says while pointing at Khyber.

"enough!" Dr. Psychobos yells while electrocuting both Khyber and Malware.

"it was I built the Nemetrix obviously, I am the only one who can repair it." Dr. Psychobos says while electrocuting both malware and Khyber.

"out if my way!" Dr. Psychobos says and he flying away.

"try not to destroy each other before I return." Dr Psychobos says while flying away.

"or do. That would be a pleasant surprise to come back to." Dr. Psychobos says while flying away and both Khyber and malware look at each other and Dr Psychobos go to earth outside of plumbers headquarters.

"if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself." Dr Psychobos says while levitating a few large cubes.

While with Ben, Gwen and took, Ben and rook is practicing while Ben as Wildvine is using his tentacles to attack while rook is running away and rook is dodging Wildvine attack.

"this is not what I had in mind." rook says.

"you're always saying we should spar more often." Wildvine says and he try to attack rook but rook dodges.

"to keep our reflexes sharp." rook says as he dodges Wildvine attack.

"ha! Right. So reflex!" Wildvine says while attacking rook but rook dodges hid attack.

"this is meant to be weaponless combat. You're cheating." rook says while pointing at Wildvine.

"one, the Omnitrix is not a weapon." Wildvine says and Wildvine his arm to the Omnitrix and he turn into Humangusour.