the more things change(1)

An explosion is seen in a distant.

Malware punch four arms face. Malware run towards four arms and. Jumped and hit the ground and released some upgrade attack and it hit four arms. Malware shoot laser at the tree and hit four arms.

"all right fine." four arms groans in pain and says.

"I wanted to do the easy way, but the hard way is okay, too." four arms stands up and says.

Four arms grab the tree and swing it at malware and it hit him.

"four arms." four arms chuckles.

"this is the great Ben Tennyson, bearer of the omnitrix, savior of the univ--" malware was cut off four arms swing the tree at malware.

Four arms walked to him.

"and don't you forget it, buddy. You think you're the only galvanic mechamorph I've ever dealt with?" four arms asks.

"it's gonna take a lot more to surprise me." four arms says.

"indeed." malware says.

Malware stands up and touch the omnitrix and the omnitrix power down and Ben turn back to normal.

Ben stands up

"aw man." Ben says.

"any last pithy quips or clever observation before I destroy, Ben Tennyson?" malware asks.

"okay." Ben says and Ben points at malware.

"if you're gonna stand there blabbing at me, malware, at least pop a breath mint, will ya? Ben says as he wrappes his arms and the omnitrix power up.

Ben smash his arm on the omnitrix and transform into feedback.

"oh yeah feedback!" feedback and malware try to punch but feedback duck

Malware turn around try to punch but feedback block the attack with left arm and feedback kick malware and feedback puts his arm around malware and absorb his energy and malware scrams in pain and malware shoots all that energy into a laser.

"he shoots." feedback says while jumping.

"he scores!" feedback says while the omnitrix power down.

"yeah, you better run!" Ben says.

5 YEARA LATER

Ben and gwen is chasing zambozo while zombozo laugh and carrying a jar of brain.

"yeah you better run." Ben says and Ben and gwen jumped above the roof top.

Gwen trues to hit zambozo with her anadite blasters but zambozo dodges and zambozo jumped and enter the building window and gwen create a anadite bridge and Ben and gwen cross the anadite bridge.