a jolt from the past

5 YEARS AGO

Megawhatts messing up all electricity around Mr. Smoothly. Megawhatts appear insife Mr smoothie store and releasing electricity while laughing.

Ben outside of Mr. Smoothies dial the omnitrix and turn into stinkfly.

Stinkfly fly inside the store and try to shoot the Megawhatts but the Megawhatts and the last shot the Megawhatts was hit and was stuck to the smoothie machine

"man, you Megawhatts are annoying!" stinkfly says.

The Megawhatts broke free with the electricity and use the electricity on the smoothie machine and the smoothie hit stinkfly and stinkfly turn back into human.

"oh, so annoying."Ben says while holding his head.

"blah!" smoothies?" Ben asks.

"who'd ever want to drink something like that?" Ben says.

The Megawhatts going outside and Ben follow the Megawhatts while holding a bottle of Mr smoothie and Ben catches the Megawhatts.

"fun's over! At least this time, there's only one of you." Ben says while holding the cup down so the Megawhatts can't escape.

The Megawhatts escape with the electricity and the Megawhatts absorb the electricity around it and the Megawhatts multiply.

"one, two, three, four." Ben says and more than ten Megawhatts appear.

"oh, man!" Ben says while looking at the Megawhatts.

The Megawhatts are spinning around and Ben look at them.

"great." Ben says while looking at the Megawhatts.

"and, of course, I don't have anything that can handle electricity." Ben says while looking at the Megawhatts and Ben thought about feedback.

"oh, wait. Yeah, I do!" Ben says while dialing feedback and Ben turn into feedback.

 Yeah, I do!" Ben says while dialing feedback and Ben turn into feedback

"totally forgot about Feedback." feedback says while looking at the Megawhatts and the Megawhatts laugh.

"let's see you laugh without any energy!" feedback while looking the Megawhatts.