it was them

Khyber is watching Ben and gwen from distant.

"ready my friend?" Khyber asks and the alien dog jump and turn into a slamworm.

"finally ... some downtime Gwen." Ben says while holding the food and there was an earthquake.

A slamworm appeared.

Ben and gwen put their lunch on the table.

"let's make this quick, slimy." Ben says while dialing diamondhead.

Ben turn into diamondhead.

"there's a triple cheese burger with our name on it

"there's a triple cheese burger with our name on it." Gwen says while preparing shoot.

The slamworm shoot acid and they dodge and diamondhead and gwen shoots at the slamworm mouth and the slamworm go underground.

"oh. Nice trick." diamondhead says.

The slamworm jump and make another hole while Gwen and diamondhead shoot at the slamworm.

"hold still, will ya?!" gwen asks and the slamworm jump from. Behind and go to another hole.

Diamondhead go to the hole.

"not gonna play hide-and..." diamondhead was cut off by the slamworm attacking them.

The slamworm throw them to the sky and they land on the slamworm mouth.

"we came here to eat lunch, not be lunch." diamondhead says while opening the slamworm mouth.

The diamondhead open the slamworm mouth and prepare a diamond sword.

"this going to hurt you mare than it hurts us." Gwen says and diamondhead stab the slamworm mouth

The slamworm throw Gwen and diamondhead and diamondhead catches gwen and land to the ground.

"you are not doing that again." Gwen says while looking at him.

Diamondhead regenerate his diamond arm and the slamworm is beating himself.

"guest you bit off more than you could chew, huh?" diamondhead asks and diamondhead laughs and everyone look at diamondhead.

"wa, come on. That was a little funny." diamondhead says.

"unh-unh, pal." Gwen says.

"you're not going anywhere." Gwen says while looking at the slamworm.

Diamondhead punch the ground and send a spikes of diamonds around the slamworm.

"gotcha!" diamondhead says.

Khyber whistle and the slamworm send a few acid at gwen and diamondhead and diamondhead create a diamond shield around them.

"hey, numerous one gross and number two..." diamondhead was cut off by the slamworm dissapearing and diamondhead turn back to human.

"we always wait for evil villains to finish their speeches." Gwen says while cross their arms.