1

TW//DESCRIPTION OF BLOOD//DEATH//MATURE LANGUAGE

George's Pov:

"Do you have everyone who joined the rebellion ready?" I asked

"Yes. Judy, do you and Tommy have all the grenades?"

"Yes!" My mom and brother replied.

I start sweating from nervousness. I can't believe it. I am actually about to overtake one of the most powerful men in the world, Dream.

My country's dictator has done many bad things. His uncle was the past president. President Danny, who was a peaceful and great man. Dream, being power-hungry (and just being an overall psychopath), decided to assassinate his uncle. Dream then went into cruel wrath and executed anyone who dared question his choices. If we get caught, we will probably be dead, or we will be tortured for the rest of our lives.

My dad, who is the leader of the rebellion, tells everyone, "We need to be quiet entering his base. One wrong move and all of his army will be notified, then we will be outnumbered. And that will be bad. Judy and Tommy's people, make sure you bomb all the guards in the front and distract them. George, you're coming with me. I am going to kill the damn bitch myself, and you're gonna distract the guards."

Everyone nodded in agreement. I force all of my nerves inside of me. God, why do I feel kinda guilty?

I take that thought right out of my mind. He has killed people.

I gather all of the men, and we all climb over the wall. We hear a big boom, and hear yelling. Tommy and Mom must set the grenades.

We take this as our cue to invade Dream's territory. We start attacking all of the guards.

A guard runs up and tries to attack me, but luckily I prepared myself for this. I blocked every hit he tried on me, and eventually, I knocked him to the ground.

I look at my dad, and man, he looks cool. He uses the sword so lightly and twirls it like it is a light stick. He pushes the soldier he was fighting over the wall, and into the spikes that surrounded the walls.

I wince and look over the edge. Blood spatter is on the walls, and I can see the blood pouring from the wholes in his body. I turn away before I can throw up. My dad says, "Come on, let's go get Dream now."

I look around at everyone fighting and follow my dad. Everyone in the Rebellion will distract the guards while we assassinate Dream, right?

My dad and I ran towards his office. We open the door, and I immediately see him sitting in an office chair, smirking. He looks prepared for an attack. He had guns on the table. (Looks like I saw a sleep dart gun?) And a knife. He knew we were attacking. Then I realized we had a spy on our team. I looked at my dad, and I could tell he was thinking the same thing. Who could be the spy??

This is my first time looking at the blond. We make eye contact, and all I can notice are his beautiful green eyes and his fluffy-looking blond hair. His freckles are spread out nicely against his face. I notice him staring at me, and I can see....longing? Possessiveness? I don't know, but his stare is scaring me. I break the eye contact.

I look at my dad, scared, and he looks frozen in fear. I heard Dream murmur to his guards. Two of them walk over and hold me down. I yell and scream until they aim a gun at my head. I see Tommy and my Mom running over and I scream at them, "RUN!" It was too late. Two other guards tackled my mom and Tommy and tied them up. For some reason, they dragged Tommy off somewhere else.

The two guards dragged my mom and threw her down to her knees. I then remembered my dad! I was too focused on Tommy and my mother to see if my dad was able to run. I looked around and saw Dream with a smirk, holding his silver dagger, and lightly dragging it against his throat. You can tell my dad was starting to panic.

Dream tied him up and threw him beside my mom. He takes his dagger and stabs my dad right in the heart. The blood starts gushing out, then tears start pouring. My chest feels tight and heavy. The dream is still smirking as he pulls out the dagger, now dripping with bright red blood.

He stabs my mom in the heart, and I start crying out. The life drains out of her eyes, then she falls. I start wailing and thrashing. I need to get out, or I am going to die.

Dream walks over to the guards and tells them to get a sleep dart to calm me down. He kneels in front of me and stares into my eyes. I can see the blood spatter on his face. He smiles and grabs my hand, saying, "Calm down, Beautiful. It'll be alright." I then feel a stab in my neck, and my vision starts fading. I can barely feel him pick me up, and the last thought I have is, "I hope Tommy is alive."

-896 words-

------------------------------------------------------------

UHHHHH HELLO?!?? how in the hell does my story have almost 43k reads?!?!? I'm re-reading this and looking at how fucking cringy this is. I'm changing all of my bad grammar. i also want to make a disclaimer I have and never will ship dnf. I just wanted to write something I chose the dsmp fandom bc that's the fandom I was in at the time I wrote this. Also thank you for reading! (and sticking through my bad grammar using half instead of have💀)

Please tell me if it is wrong or if something doesn't make sense.

I am going to take the opportunity of my story randomly getting a lot of reads to tell you to consider following me

Anyways eat drink and stay safe

-October