21

3RD POV

It's been a week already and alot had happen in the hospital after Levi's operation Maddie became too busy with work that she seldomly visit her son, Bea on the other hand is always at the hospital to look after Levi, Deanna was given a paid leave of absence to look after Avery until Levi recover, Bea plan to stop working until the two kids were old and healthy enough. They did talk about getting a sitter but Bea dismissed the topic since she want the kids to grow old under their care. Maddie's plan was the opposite but she decided to follow what her wife wants. In the span of one week Levi was able to gain his consciousness and he became really close with Callie because the latter would always be there whenever it's time for him to take his medicine, eat his food etc. Bea was glad that somehow she's helping her son. She thinks that it's better than to tell him that his Mamu is busy with the construction and restoration of the Tagaytay project. Bea and Callie was inside Levi's room talking about discharging him when suddenly Maddie came in.

" Hi Lovey! I'm sorry ngayon lang ako nakarating si Zolo kase nagaya pa kumaen ng snacks, tatanggi sana ko but Mr. Ong also join us. Hi Dr. Jung you're here!" Bea sense the sarcastic tone on her wife when she was talking to Callie.

" She was just monitor Levi any time he may be able to regain his consciousness. Base on the prognosis the operation was a success, and Levi can start to enjoy the things he loved to do."

" And I was about to leave also Maddie, Andre was just busy attending his other patients kaya I'm doing the care with Levi, and if God would allow he might be able to have his full strength back in 3-4 weeks time."

" Thank God, Avey's been missing his Kuya Oli, and she was able to blabber Lelev yesterday." Maddie said trying her best not to get pissed at Callie because she wanted the Korean Doctor out of the room. Bea sensed that and took some action.

" We also hope that Dr. Jung, I think i heard your name being called maybe it's an urgent situation, I can handle this and you can go." Maddie sat down beside Levi and Callie left the room.

" Ang manhid talaga ng koreana na yun, Andito na ko yung sinira niya noon dahil sa kagagahan niya kung hindi lang siya yung naging doktor ni Oli i would have slapped her or do something bad to her." Bea shook her head she's used to this, Seeing her wife being grumpy because of the Korean Doctor in the hospital.

" Calm down you might wake him up, kakapahinga niya lang since his waiting for your arrival, I told him na you we're doing something important but will be here."

" Aw, My Poppe miss me 🥺, What his situation nga pala? I've heard from Callie he would be able to gain his strength back?

" Yep with proper exercise and medication he would be able to get back on track."

" Buti naman, I've missed my Poppe na din and i'm getting to worked up na din sa trabaho i want to spend my time with you guys naman."

" You're barely here with us, What seems to be the problem with the site ba? I mean don't get me wrong on this pero parang mas madami ka ng oras sa project na to kesa samin ng mga anak natin."

" Bea please don't get us started not here pwede? I'm tired of work today and i just want to rest in your arms is that too much to ask?"

" I'm quitting..." Maddie look at Bea the former can't seem to understand what her wife is talking about.

" What do you mean by your quitting?"