12

Maddie

Pagkasabi ni Oli nun nagexcuse si Bea para magpunta sa restroom, he was just smiling na akala mo naoorder lang sa shopee ung baby sister na gusto niya. He continue to eat his food and then Bea was back. She was just looking at Oli probably thinking about what he said. Of course kung okay ang lahat we would take that into consideration pero dahil sa ginawa niya sakin? No fvcking way.

" Levi, Babu needs to go back na ospital, I have a patient in the emergency room, would you be fine with Mamu?" Ano bang akala neto? Papabayaan ko anak ko?

" Yes Babu, Mamu and I can sleep when we get home later, But call me before i sleep 🤓, so i can say good night "

" No worries, as soon as arrived in the hospital Babu will call you okay? If your having difficulty breathing tell Mamu as soon as possible okay?"

" I can look after him Bea, you can go now. " aalis na sana si Bea but Oli ask for as kiss, Ito na naman tayo sa kiss eh. Buti na lang his busy with his gameboy para mapansin na Bea didn't kiss me goodbye.

Nung umalis si Bea tinigil na ni Oli ang paglalaro sa gameboy niya and continue to eat.

" Mamu, would it be possible to have a baby sister? One of my friends in school told me that he have a baby brother and they named him Dos. Mamu tell Babu i want a sister." I shook my head Oli's 5 already at dahil na din sa pagiging busy namin ni Bea the house is becoming dull for him already. Lalo pa ngayon na may heart condition siya. I just wish na hindi to maging ka grabe, i can't afford to lose him his everything i've got.

" Poppe, we should focus first on you, You fainted earlier and you have an irregular heart beat. We should heal you first."

" But Mamu i want a baby sister ☹️, You don't love Levi anymore 🥺." He starts to tear up and then i remember Dr. Kim's advise. He can't be stress so i have no choice but to say yes to him.

" Okay, Babu and I will talk about it okay? Don't cry na you might faint again Poppe. "

" Pwomise?" I smile and nodded at him, Now how would i talk to Bea when i don't want to talk to her?!

Nakauwe na kame ni Oli and he immediately go to his room to wash up and I was here sa living room and check my emails. I can still remember how Bea and i would tease each other when it's Oli's day. Hindi lang ako makapaniwala na magagawa niya kong lokohin at sinong magaaakala na si Dr. Jung pa yung taong sisira samin.

FLASHBACK

3rd Person

Bea's mind wander dahil sa nangyari sa kanila ni Callie, she keeps on saying to herself na lasing siya and she didn't mean anything to happen. Sa mga sumunod na araw nila sa Korea she's been distant with almost everyone at kapag magvivideo call sila ni Maddie ay hindi na ganun katagal. Maddie think's na something is wrong with Bea already pero she trust her wife and just give space. Bea on the other hand thought na okay na ang lahat, She and Callie were friends after all and she will just admit to Maddie about it and tell it was an accident.

Last night na nila Bea nun sa Korea when everyone decide na magkaron ng team dinner at konting, Dennise came this time dahil even the lecturers came nagkaron ng konting salo-salo at inuman. Bea was trying to control herself pero maya't maya ang bigay sa kanya ng tagay. Unfortunately kahit anong control ni Bea she still got drunk. Si Callie na naman ung kasama niya sa taxi and because she's to wasted and she misses her wife she gave in when Callie initiated the kiss, They had sex that night and earlier morning before their departure Deanna barge inside the room seeing Bea and Callie in one bed. Naked the scene terrify her, she can't believe what she is seeing right now.