14

Nakarating na kame sa bahay and i was sitting here sa may pool area and was searching on how to tell kids about divorce, and based on the articles online Levi might suffer from this because his age has something to do with it

Nakarating na kame sa bahay and i was sitting here sa may pool area and was searching on how to tell kids about divorce, and based on the articles online Levi might suffer from this because his age has something to do with it. I don't want to contradict to Maddie's decision pero kase may sakit yung anak namin would it be possible na i postpone to?!

" Babu..." Levi was walking towards me pouting i carry him para itabi sakin dito sa mga beach chairs but he quickly crawl on top of me and put his head on my neck. Aww my Poppe's naglalambing.

" What is it Poppe? May masakit ba sayo? Do you need or want anything?" I ask as i caress his back nakabihis na kame ng pantulog he insist na magpajama daw kame even Deanna who just wanted to peacefully rest na damay good things she has her spare jammies kung hindi pinalayas siya ni Maddie.

" Mamu will finish with her nightly routine and then we would talk then will sleep." He said pero inaantok na siya and if i continue to rub his back baka matuluyan na siyang makatulog. Pero bago pa mangyari yun, Maddie called Levi causing him to wake up.

" Poppe, Akala ko kung san ka na nagpunta eh, Let's go to bed na," he looked at Maddie but his still on me, Tumayo na kame at pumasok na sa loob.

" Mamu we would talk right? " he started to speak.

" Yes, Poppe. Diba i told you earlier na this is nothing to do with you," she explain so magkausap nga sila kanina

" Eh why Babu's things is not here? Your closet was suppose to have her clothes din diba, Babu did Mamu throw you out dahil i woke up late?"

" Kase, Poppe Babu's a doctor so she is seldomly at home thats why she don't have a lot of clothes here."

" And Mamu didn't throw me out, Where did you get that thought Levi?"

" Eh when i woke up in the middle of the night Babu is not in your room it was Levi's day the following day eh. Don't you love each other anymore 🥺"

" Of course not, Mahal na mahal ko kayo ni Mamu mo. Babu's a little busy lang with work but maybe next week we can see each other often in daylight. " I don't want to stress him over about the Divorce Maddie had mention. If she will drop the bomb then so be it but as much as i can i will delay it.

" Can Levi make a request. Tinang told me i can tell you how i feel daw eh." I knew it, Deanna has something to do with this.

" Yes, Poppe what is it?" Nasa second floor na kame ng bahay since we were walking habang naguusap.

" Can i see you often in the house, I know you don't want to give me a baby sister, Can you take care of me." Napatingin ako kay Maddie nung binaba ko si Levi, He was looking back and forth to me and Maddie. Maddie kneel down so she can reach Levi's level.