20

3RD POV

It's been exactly a month since Alyssa left them, and as what she wished Bea look for a forest camp to throw her ashes but  not everything was thrown out, they kept the jar in their house to remind them that Alyssa was with them. Avery has gotten big already. Dennise decided not to take any more treatment and just live her life everyday making sure that Avery feel loved. She knows that any day soon she'll also leave her but she confident that Bea and Maddie will look after her. However Callie and his step-brother will soon destroy them once again.

Maddie was starting her project with Zolo and they gotten close as the project progresses Levi sometimes tag along but decide not to as his busy looking after Avery, he may not be aware of Dennise condition, but he is aware that Avery needs a big brother and his there to step up. Bea was back in morning shifts already Maddie was happy about that. She was now at work with Levi. As the kid wanted to see her actual work.

" Mamu are you sure i can be here? What if Tito Zolo wouldn't like me?" The kid said afraid that Zolo might scold him. There were times when he was playing and Zolo would snap out but he didn't said that to his Mamu or Babu.

" Don't worry about him Poppe just stick with Mamu okay? And if he ever do something tell me okay?" And right on cue Zolo arrived.

" Hi Maddie! Uhm Hi to you too Levi." Maddie saw the scared look on her son's eyes.

" Why don't you start working Mr. Ligot. Oli come Mamu will show you something."

They left Zolo but he whispered something they can't hear back.

MADDIE

I've been noticing the changes in Oliver ever since i tag him along dito sa project ko sa Tagaytay, Bea's on day shift already and Ate Den is looking after Avey, as much as possible ayaw na namin ni Bea na mapagod si Ate Den but she insist on looking after her baby girl, so what Bea and I did was to take Oli with us whenever we can, Bea have Oli yesterday since she doesn't have any lined-up operations but today she's jammed pack. We were looking around sa vicinity ng bahay and Oli was gloomy.

" Poppe are you okay lang ba?"

" Mamu, I want to go to Babu " he stated nonchalantly which caught me off guard

" But it's Mamu day today Poppe. You've already spend time with Babu yesterday. Don't you want to spend tine with me now? "

" I don't like Tito Zolo Mamu... He..."

Oli wasn't able to finish dahil biglang dumating si Zolo. He sat dun sa may wooden chair and Yumi also arrived with her dog, Oli was happy to see the dog and he even pet it he was busy and i took a snap of him.

I call him out because it seems like nahihirapan ung puppy bi Ayumi

" Oli, Careful with Tita Yumi's dog she looked like suffering Poppe." He just smiled at me and lay the dog on the table at dun niya nilaro ito. I left him and para tignan ung progress sa master's bed room. Sa sobrang busy ko i wasn't able to know na kasama ko na pala si Zolo sa loob.