6

6 months later...

" Babie, you should not overwork yourself pwede naman si Yumi muna ung magonsite eh. Baka mapano si Baby."

" Bea, wag kang OA dyan akala mo naman makaonsite ka dyan of course i still need to supervise the project it self dahil it's a big client saka 3 months palang si Baby he/she will be fine okay? "

" Eh, Babie... okay i surrender pero don't do unnecessary works na lang okay? Then i'll go home early so i can take care of you and Baby okay? I'll pick you up na din sa house ni Mr. Chen"

Well to be honest the first time we spoke with Dr. Timothy he said na it would be hard to conceive a child through IVF usually the first 2 tries wont be a success but in our case it was, nalaman na lang namin na  okay na and that we have to go back to Denmark para malagay ung nabuo and now Maddie's carrying our baby for 3 months already, di pa naman ganun kahalata and her cravings are still bearable at di pa siya ganun kalate maghanap ng food pero ung hormones niya din is part of our struggle dahil alam niyo na hahaha but we're glad that in 6 more months we will welcome Baby De Leon, Maddie insisted na wag munang alamin ung gender ng baby and she said na whether it's a girl or a boy we will love him/her unconditionally. Our parents are both delighted na they will have their very first apo and i'm pretty sure they will spoil her as much as we do. Maddie would be the bad cop as always that would nag them while i'll be the one to let it go. Of course i want the best for my baby. When Dad found out about the successful IVF through Dr. Timothy he was delighted and immediately bought gender neutral baby stuff. He even advise us to move back sa bahay so that they can look after Maddie but of course i decline. Maddie would love the attention our baby is getting but not to the point that we have to move in sa family ko. That would be unfair with her side of the family. I was a little busy with hospital works but i still make time for my little family, I even ask Dad to get another surgeon so that when i'm not available someone can take over.

" Oh Bea, it's good that your still here pa, I wanted to introduce you Dra. Callie Alexandra Jung. She's from Korea and she was referred here by your Tito Timothy. She's also a surgeon so you can get knowledge from one another, And Callie this is my Daughter. Isabel Beatriz De Leon. She's an expectant Mother"

" Hi Dr. De Leon, It's nice to finally meet you. Can't believe i would be working with you now, I remember when we we're kids you said you wanted to do business but look at us now" i am dumbfounded she knew me from childhood? How come i never remember her?

" It's nice to you Dr. Jung I hope we can work more together now that your in our hospital now, Uhm Dad, i wanted to take a day-off I need to pick Maddie up since she was in Mr. Chen's house doing her work "

" Bea, your wife's only 3 months pregnant she can still do her work, I've spoke with Timothy last night and he said that until 6 months pa pwede magtrabaho si Maddie. We have 2 new patient arrive earlier and i want you to look after Callie first it's her first day" i was about to say no but then i received a text from Yumi.

- Ate Bei, Ate Mads need to go na daw she wont wait for you na i'll just take her with me na lang i have my car naman hehe see you na lang daw sa house niyo.

I sighed in relived when Ayumi texted me about Maddie's whereabouts Dad look at me and i just give him a small smile.

" Okay, so Bea while Callie is still adjusting you'll take her under your wing okay? Give it at least 2-4 weeks so she can adapt quickly. Callie if you need anything just ask Bea for it okay?"

I don't have any choice but to tour Callie around the hospital  she was just following me around and when some nurse would greet me i would introduce her to them so they are aware that we have a new resident doctor. We were at the end of the tour when we passed by sa nursery ward. We both fell silent when we saw 2 new born babies and that's the first time i heard her talk.