9

WongPong/AlyDen muna ng very light

Wong

3 days after ng paguusap namin ni Ate Bea, i was able to get enough courage to tell Pau what i really know. Ayoko sana gawin to pero ayoko na ding mahirapan kameng dalawa. Alam kong pareho na kameng nasasaktan dahil sa mga nangyayari. It was my day-off and Pau on the other hand just got back. Maybe galing siya sa Ate niya. Di niya man sabihin sakin pero napapansin ko na unti-unti nawawala na yung mga damit niya dito sa condo namin. I'm just turning a blind eye kase ayokong pagawayan pa ulit namin yun like last year.

" Dee, wala kang pasok today? "

" None, Why? May gusto kang puntahan?" I ask

" I wanted to go swimming sana sa pool area tagal na kase nating hindi nakakapunta doon." I smiled it was our thing kapag may free time kame, we would go sa pool area to relax and unwind. Maybe God wanted me to feel what i usually feel before i read that message. Maybe just maybe, his giving the opportunity to see the beauty of loving Pauline for the past 5 years.

" Sige, I'll just ready lang our towels tapos let's take a swim tagal na nating hindi nagagawa to eh."

" Yey! Sige tapos let's eat dun sa mini bar nila i miss the club sandwich eh."

" Will do everything that you want today, I'm all yours to enjoy 😊"

Agad kameng nagayos para umakyat sa pool area and to start swimming, It was actually nice nasa pinaka taas siya ng condo and there was a city view of the whole Quezon City. Pau immediately jump sa pool while i put down our things. She was wearing her purple bikini i follow through and jump at the pool wearing my own bikini. Nagbasaan kame at naglaro sa tubig until we decide na umahon, Pau lay down stomach flat sa isang rest chair and was about to take her selfies when i butted in. I was wearing my sunglasses and put a towel on my head.

" Ang cute natin Dee! I'll post this ha. I'll tag you." And seconds later Pau's phone was ringing none stop dahil sa likes ng photo Ate Bea and Ate Ly even left a message pero when i was about to comment someone did it first.

@pingpongponggay: Enjoying our early summer escapade

@pingpongponggay: Enjoying our early summer escapade. I love you Dee @deannawongst. Always ❣️

@beadel: Awows nagday off para mag swimming sana nag-aya. I'll disown you mafriend. 😒
@alyssavaldez2: Can't believe i would ever see WongPong in action one more time 🤣
@_kokoparas: I'll see you in 2 weeks PauPau! And by the way you look so good. xoxo

So instead na magcomment ako, I just said the words i was about to comment.

" I love you too Pau, Always 😁. Ano let's grab some food na ba or you'll swim pa?" I can see the way she react about his comment. She was kinda nervous and shakey..

" Let's grab food na. Napahod akong mag swim eh, dito na din tayo kaen "

And that's what we did kumaen kame ng 2 rounds sa mini bar then lumangoy ulit bago napagdesisyonan na bumalik na sa unit namin. Palubog na yung araw and the sunset can be seen sa floor namin when you open the curtain. After we fixed all the things that we use sa roofdeck. We sat by the cause and watch the sunset together. She was inside my arms and was hugging my waist while my arms was on her shoulder.