The 21st

Tobio gently swept off the dust from the gravestone using his tissues. Once he was sure that it was clean, he laid down the bouquet of white lilies in front of the gravestone and clasp his hand together to pray. It's cold and yet Tobio feels a sense of serenity as he was left with only his thoughts.

Until he heard the sound of the moving crutches.

He turned toward the source of the noise and sighs in exasperation, "I told you that I'll come to get you at the hospital, Tooru-san,"

Tooru grins sheepishly as move closer to Tobio, "You worried too much, Tobio-chan. I want to pay my visit to Kazuyo-san too so instead of making you drive two times, I'd just take the taxi,"

"Yes, but your leg..." Tobio turns to glance at the crutch in Tooru's hand though he receives a laugh in reply.

"Ah, it's fine now. The doctor said that I'm officially crutch-free now! All those painful physiotherapies had finally paid off!" Toor proudly lifts the crutch to prove himself. Tobio smiles at the proud look on his boyfriend's face.

"Yes, yes, you're amazing, Tooru-san,"

Tooru playfully flick his head as he stands next to Tobio, "Heyy no flattering me now,"

They both chuckle softly until Tooru bring out a white lily from his bag and put it alongside Tobio's bouquet and he clasps his hand and began praying as well. Tobio leans closer to Tooru, intertwining their pinkies after Tooru finishes praying.

"I never did get to taste his curry,"

Tobio hums and smiles sadly, "Are you saying that my curry isn't up to par?"

Tooru laughs and intertwined their hands together, gently squeezing it, "You already know that your curry is the best, you cheeky brat. It's just... I wished I could have known more about him. We didn't even get to know each other for a week,"

Tobio leans his head to Tooru's shoulder and feels himself comforted by the familiar scent, "I talk about you a lot to him. I want to talk about Kazuyo-san to you too, Tooru-san,"

"I hope you talk only the good stories about me. I don't want to be rejected by your most precious person,"

"Are you kidding me? He loves you!"

"Well, who wouldn't?"

Tobio lightly slapped his back as Tooru grins cheekily as they began to walk back to their car. Tooru suddenly stopped, allowing Tobio to walk ahead and before Tobio could turn back to know if there's anything wrong, his neck was wrapped by a scarf with a familiar colour as Tooru smiles gently at him.

"As I thought, that colour really doesn't suit you, Tobio,"

Tobio smiles as he holds Tooru's hand, "Shut up, or else you won't be eating my curry after this,"

Tooru only stuck out his tongue as he walks forward, pulling Tobio along, "You love me too much to starve me,"

Tobio only smiles in response, unable to refute Tooru.

"Ah, we promised to meet with the others tonight. Don't forget,"

"Eh? I thought I'll be having Tobio-chan all to myself tonight,"

"We live together. Of course you'll have me all to yourself,"

"I was thinking of something... different,"

"I know. I'm ignoring it,"

"Mean!"

Tobio only smiles fondly at his lover playful pout.