What happened

Part 39

Lou - "For what Y/n you did nothing?"

Y/n - "Yes I did. I didn't give you enough time to explain yourself and I sent you that letter and..."

Lou - "Hey hey come here. That letter was the best thing I received in this past year. I was so happy to hear that you were okay and-"

Y/n - "Lou don't even try it... I know you went downhill more after the time of my letter so just admit it."

Lou - "It's not like that though..."

Y/n - "Then what is it like?"

Lou - "I... I was doing bad for ages. I was distant from Debbie as it just felt wrong to be near her. I just spent my days crying and thinking about you and hoping that you were happy and successful and just still such a beautiful soul."

Y/n - "Lou I-"

Lou - "No let me finish. When Tammy would tell me how you had off days still I couldn't help but worry you still had doubts and unfinished feeling you were too scared to admit rather than just being tired like Tammy said you were. So when I got the letter it kind of solidified what I had been dreading and I just was so distraught that you were still hurting. I was so happy to read that you forgave me for how I treated you but it didn't feel right. Not seeing your face and hearing your voice, but every time Tammy asked if I wanted to I just couldn't do it."

You put your arm around her and she puts her head on your shoulder and carries on.

Lou - "I tried to move on and do what I thought was best for you and let you grow alone to find something better and I'm so glad that you did grow but you never once left my mind. I tried to stop it but I couldn't and then I just accepted it. After a while I felt like me and Debbie werent right for eachother and that's when I knew that my thoughts about you meant that you were the one I was supposed to be with, supposed to devote my undeniable love to. And that crushed me more as I had already broken your trust and didn't think I could ever mend it again."

Lou - "Once I got the letter I knew there was hope but I got so overwhelmed with thoughts of how badly I had hurt you and the fact that you still chose to forgive me. That you said you loved me and that you wished we could meet again. I was crushed even more and I-"

She starts crying and you comfort her. She eventually takes a deep breath to finish what she was saying.

Lou - "I just felt like I was worthless. That I didn't deserve you forgiving me for being such a horrible person and I just... couldn't take the constant pain and exhaustion so... I did it. To take my mind off of everything... But I must have done it too much and relied on it that it spiralled out of control and I had to get help. Thankfully it worked and I know can see how my coping mechanism was the wrong thing for me to do and I've stopped. I mean I still have a long way to go but I'm working on it okay. Y/n baby I'm so so happy to see you and im very proud of you and how much you have grown and somehow gotten even more beautiful than before."

You smile.

Hey angels I just wanted to say that I'm currently working out a new idea for a story with this cast. I've written some of it already so if anyone may be interested just let me know and I'll upload a summary thingy and the cover so you can see what it's about :)
K💞