Time alone

Part 37

Eventually Tammy pulls away holding your hand and next thing you know Debbie chimes in.

Debbie - "Hey"

Y/n - "Hi"

Debbie - "I'm sorry y/n I really am."

Y/n - "It's okay I know umm. I just want to be alone for a bit so I'll leave you both to it."

You stand up kissing Tammy's hand and thanking her before letting go and heading into Tammy's room again. Leaving Tammy frustrated as she runs her hands through her hair taking a deep breath.

Debbie - "Should I go?"

Tammy - "No umm it's fine. Just stay here while I check she's okay."

Tammy opens your door and sees you sat on her bed looking up and smiling at her saying you're fine honest, so she closes the door again and heads back to Debbie.

Tammy - "She seems okay for now but I'll keep checking."

Debbie- "Come on Tam I'll make us a coffee then."

Tammy nods and sits down exhausted. Debbie places the coffee in-front of her, she takes it into her hands to warm them up.

Tammy - "Do you think she'll be out by Tuesday then?"

Debbie - "If I'm honest I'm not sure. She was a completely different person when I found her that day Tam. I just couldn't believe it and so, I really don't know."

Tammy rubs debbies hand as she talks about it because she's tearing up and then they get talking about tammy and y/n working together and stuff to lighten up the mood slightly before they both start crying.

It's later in the day now and Debbie decides to leave but let's tammy know she's available to come by any time.

Once the door closes y/n then gets up and heads out if the room to grab some water.

Tammy - "Ah hey gorgeous come here."

You hug her and sit down drinking your water.

Tammy - "Were you waiting for her to leave?"

You nod your head and she makes a pouty face rubbing your hands.

Tammy - "Right now you must be starving what do you fancy?"

Y/n - "Oh umm I'm good honest."

Tammy - "No y/n you're not doing that again you need to eat come on."

You roll your eyes and then tell her what you think you can stomach and she makes it plating it up and sitting down with a plate too.

Tammy - "See look I'll eat with you come on one bite Hunny."

You give in and eat with her every bite. She asks what you did while she was with Debbie but you just say you chilled on your phone and stuff so she knows she isn't going to get anything else out of you today.

She takes away the plate once you can't eat anymore and helps you up, as you've clearly got no energy, to sit with her on the sofa.

She puts on a movie and you both watch it which cheers you up slightly. Although you do end up falling asleep on her but she doesn't mind. She puts a blanket over you and strokes your hair while watching the ending of the movie. You eventually wake up and realise you fell sleep.

Y/n - "Oh shit sorry tam I-"

Tammy - "It's okay hunny. Now it's late so you wanna head for bed?"

You nod and she helps you up taking you to your room and helping you get dressed. She then puts you into bed and kisses your head goodnight before leaving to her room.

You try but you can't get to sleep so you end up getting up and joining Tammy. She wakes up slightly but smiles and hugs you as you both fall back to sleep.

Hi angels I just wanna say Tammy is so cute I'm literally melting 🥺 and also thank you for all of the comments about carrying on. I think I've figured out a way to do the story so I hope you guys enjoy it :)
K💞