Forget

Part 17

Y/n - "SHIT!"

Tammy - "Oh hunny come here!"

She grabs your burnt hand and puts its under cold water. Your laughing with each other and then Lou comes over and puts her arms on your waist from behind putting her head on your shoulder.

Lou - "Hey baby let me see."

You look at Tammy and she smiles.

You show Lou your hand and Debbie helps Tammy plate the food up.

Lou kisses it and then comes round to face you kissing you.

Tammy - "Guys again seriously."

Lou rolls her eyes laughing and you smile.

Once you've eaten you go to wash up and Lou helps.

Lou - "Honey are you okay now?"

Y/n - "Yeah it's okay now I don't think it will mark-"

Lou - "No! I mean yes I'm glad your hand is okay but no I meant before."

You look at her and you lock eyes. You feel like she is reading your mind. Absorbing all of thoughts and feelings that you've ever felt and thought in your entire life. But you remind yourself that she can't see you doubting things and look down to carry on cleaning up.

Y/n - "I'm fine. Like I was a little down but I'm good now. Honest."

You look back into her eyes smiling and she smiles back grabbing you and kissing your head loads.

Lou - "I love you baby."
You wrap your arms around her waist and kiss her passionately.

Y/n - "I love you too."

She smiles and kisses you again and drags her hands down your thighs picking you up as you wrap your legs around her.

You grab her face and peck her several more times before she carries you to sit with the others.

Hey angels hope you enjoy. <3
K💞