A few days later

Part 29

It's been a few days since the fight and you've been staying at Tammy's house. She's split from her partner and the kids are staying with him so it's a safe place for you to be for now.

Y/n POV

As you sleep you're woken by your phone going off. Its Lou. You know it's wrong to talk to her but you cant pass up the opportunity to hear her voice so you answer.

Lou - "Y/n?"

Y/n - "Lou?"

Lou - "I've missed that voice."

You don't answer. You're frozen so Lou carries on.

Lou - "Look okay I'm sorry for what happened between us. I know I already technically said my peace but I just wanted to talk to you."

Y/n - "Look Lou I- I just don't know if I can trust you right now. I'm not healed enough and I just need more time."

Lou - "Oh. Okay. That's fine umm let me know when you're ready to talk."

Y/n - "Okay bye."

Lou - "bye I love you."

You hang up the phone and just sit there for a bit.

It's been two weeks and you decide it's time to call Lou back.

Lou - "Y/n?"

Y/n - "Hey."

Lou - "I didn't think you would call I umm how are you doing?"

Y/n - "I'm better I guess. I just feel like I need more from you."

Lou - "More of what?"

Y/n - "Explanation. I feel like I may not want to but I need to know the extent of what happened with you two. For my own sanity."

Lou - "Oh umm okay are you sure you want to do it over the phone and not in person?"

Y/n - "No umm I don't think I can see your face right now it's just too painful sorry."

Lou - "Oh okay umm so-"

Debbie - "Honey come on Joe is waiting for us to go to the drop off."

You go silent.

Debbie - "Baby?"

But Lou ignores Debbie.

Lou - "Y/n?"

You're frozen.

Lou - "Y/n hunny are you still there?"

Y/n - "No. Just Debbie from the sound of things."

Lou - "Oh y/n wait..."

But you hang up the phone and start crying pushing off the stuff on the side table to the floor in rage and collapsing onto the bed.

Tammy hears and runs in to help.