Ignore it

Part 14

It's late so you go upstairs to bed.
Lou gets changed and gets into bed while you shower. You get out the shower and head to the room in a towel to get changed.

Lou - "You look so beautiful baby."

You smile and get changed.
You get into bed and Lou puts her arm around you as you snuggle up to her.

Lou POV

Lou - "Baby you've barely spoken what's up?"

Y/n - "Nothing Im okay. Can we just stay here. No speaking, just can I stay in your arms here?"

Lou smiles and kisses your head. You eventually fall asleep and Lou watches you stroking your hair.

Lou gets up making sure not to wake you up and heads to the kitchen for some water.

Debbie is there with paper all around her thinking and Lou joins her.

Lou - "So honey what's up?"

Debbie - "Lou great umm come here baby and look at this. What do think about it?"

Lou - "Looks pretty good to me sweetheart."

Y/n POV
It's the next morning and you wake up to find Lou is missing.

Where is she?

You get dressed and head downstairs to find her and Debbie snuggled on the sofa asleep.

You open the fridge and they wake up. You ignore their movements and start to drink your water. Heading outside for some air.

Lou - "Hi honey. Honey what's up? Where are you going?"

You're now sat on the bench outside trying to stay calm. But that's interrupted pretty quickly by Lou coming outside to see why you didn't answer.

Lou - "Sweetheart why didn't you answer me?"

Y/n - "Oh umm sorry I didn't hear you."

Lou - "Are you sure?"

Y/n - "Yeah sorry I just woke up I'm a still a bit out of it.

Lou - "Okay hunny."

You sit outside for a bit as Lou smokes a cigarette and then you both head inside.

You notice Debbie looking at Lou but brush it off and keep it to yourself.

You sit at the kitchen stools as Tammy makes you all breakfast. Debbie is in her office and Lou comes up behind you putting her arms around your waist.

She starts kissing your neck and you can't help but smile. Tammy notices.

Tammy - "Come on guys it's a kitchen behave."

You roll your eyes and Lou giggles and whispers in your ears.

Tammy rolls her eyes and Lou laughs while saying.

Lou - "I'll be back later hunny I've just got to go talk to Debbie."

You're suspicious again but try to ignore it.

Y/n - "Okay see you later."

She walks off and you're left with Tammy.

Tammy - "Oh so fuck my breakfast then."

You laugh.

Y/n - "It's okay I'm feeling very hungry."

She smiles and you start eating.

You're not very talkative and she notices you thinking.

Tammy - "Hey are you okay?"

Hi angels thank you so so much for all the love so far! If you have any questions or anything just let me know or put them in the comment part on here somewhere.
K💞