TwEnTy-FiVe

Still on Aqsa

I headed towards the back of the house and unveiled my power bike.
Grabbing my helmet, I mounted it and started to pull out of the garage when a car zoomed into the compound and Iman got out.

Oh well.
He came to me before I could go to him first.
How 'sweet'.

Note the quote.

I stopped the bike and took off the helmet,"Came to get your missing bride?"

He offered a weak smile.

"There's trouble in paradise, I'm sure you know already. But before we deal with that, there's someone you need to meet", he turned towards the car.

"You can come out buddy."

The other side of the car's door opened to reveal a face I so wanted to beat and reshape.

"Mus'ab",I gritted out

I stomped over to him furiously.
He looked nervous as hell.
Well he should be.

"Hey....Aqsa."

"Hey Mus'ab",I threw a heavy punch to his face.

I did it again.
And again.
And again.

Until I felt someone pulling me away.
"That's enough Aqsa!", Iman gritted as he tried to get me under control.

"This... this bastard here. This low life. This idiot that should be castrated ASAP made my best friend's life a living hell",I said furiously relieving every moment of pain he made her go through.

"I know you have every right to be very angry Aqsa. But listen to me first please", Mus'ab begged.

I got out of Iman's grip and stomped over to a wall.
I needed to let out my anger fast.
Else I'd end up killing the man.
It was bad enough that Iman seemed to be on his side.

After three minutes of punching the wall with satisfaction and bleeding knuckles, I was back to normal.
I walked back into the house, they followed suit.

Treating my wounds, I spoke up,"You had better start explaining yourself. I don't have enough time "

Iman cleared his throat,"I think I should speak up first."

I shrugged.
He continued,"Our wedding was sabotaged Aqsa."

I froze.
"Your parents, my parents, Tisha's father and brother have all been taken capture of by fake Mrs Isa. I was able to fight off some of the guys and escaped."

He paused.
"I didn't want you to find out this way but it's time to come clean."

I turned back to him with a knowing smirk,"Come clean in what way?"

He shook his head,"I'm not who you think I am Aqsa. Atleast not until I fell for you."

I chuckled.
Then it turned into a full fledged laughter.

"Oh I know. Federal Secret Agent Iman Farris. Son of billionaire CEO of Farris Co.  One hundred and nine successful missions. Broken arms a few times. Jumped from a six storey once to detonate a bomb and saved hundreds of lives inside. Taken down the worst underworld men in the country. Busted a drug chain business once even if that wasn't your specialty. Seen by many as a young aspiring business man. Known by a few as a world top secret agent. Should I go on?"

He and Mus'ab had their mouths gaped open.

I shrugged,"What? 5 years as an agent and you think I wouldn't know when another agent is in the room? What'd you think Iman? The time you came into my life was too perfect for it to be true. Besides you ooze spy vibes all over. Good thing the marriage was sabotaged before I had the chance to call it off myself. You must be a joker if you thought I was going to get married to you just like that. Hello?? You fell in love with me, your problem. Deal with it. I let you in because I wanted to know who sent you. And now I do. Mus'ab Abd'Rahman."