A Terror of Muzan's Appearence

Rose reaches to Muzan's lair until she saw Tamayo and free her.

Rose: Ms. Tamayo, hang on! (slice through the flesh)

Tamayo: Rose, get out of here her!

Rose: No, you go while I'll wait for the others arrived.

Tamayo left to find Yushiro and Rose stay there to make sure the Hashiras and the others as well, until the demon slayers who arrived and Rose tried to warn them but it was too late Muzan come out his coccon and reveal such horrible appearence. 

Demon slayer member: We found Muzan!

Rose: No, everyone stay away!

But then, Muzan come out of the coccon of his appearence he hair grows in length and turns white due to Shinobu's poison accelerating his age. He also grows numerous mouths all over his limbs, each one lined with a set of incredibly sharp fangs. His skin also appears to have a dark-red mass growing from the ends of his limbs and branching onto his body. Rose stood there terrified as she watch him slaughter the demon slayers in front of her eyes in fear. Muzan was done killing the slayers and he look at Rose with an evil smirk.

Muzan: So, my love. Do you love me?

Rose: No....

Muzan: What?

Rose: I said, no!

Muzan: I see that I had no choice to force you to love me.

Rose: I'll never love you! I'll kill you for killing my parents and everyone they care about!

Rose and Muzan battle each other until Tanjiro, Giyu and Luna show up to see her childhood friend is injuried.

Luna: Rose! (holding her arm) What did you do to her?! (anger)

Muzan: Oh, just punish her for not loving me. (smile)

Tanjiro: No, she doesn't love you and abuse her alot!

Luna: He's right!

Kyojuro: Luna, what happen to her?!

Luna: She was injuried and passout...

Kyojuro: What..

Tengen: Rose...

Sanemi: You pay for hurting, Rose!

The demon slayers battle Muzan until the fortress shot up to the surface and the final battle began. Some of the demon slayer were slaughtered for shielding the hashiras while Rose stay unconsious and heard her mother and father voices that tell never give up.

Rose: (groan) Mother, Father...

Mother voice: Wake up, Rose... (pleaseded)

Father voice: You mustn't give up.

Inosuke: This is for Rose!

Luna: (battle cry) This is for her family!

Misteri: (battle cry)

The sun almost rises and they hold Muzan down to burn him alive in the sun. Finally, Muzan is gone but Tamayo felt that something inside Tanjiro.

Tamayo: (felt terrying)

Yushiro: What wrong, Lady Tamayo?

Tamayo: That... Bashard.... He... put.... His.... Blood... Into... Tanjiro.... Now!

Yushiro: What!

Tamayo: Warn them, Yurshiro!

Yushiro: Stay away from him! Muzan turn him into a demon! (running and shouting)

Giyu: What!

But he was too late, Tanjiro woke up with red eyes as Muzan and lurged at Rose and planned to rape her and give birth a child to become the next demon king but Rose dodged it as soon she woke up from passing out. Inside the flesh, Tanjiro is nothing but stay there forever until an arm pulled him out of the flesh to reveal Rose's father with a smile on his face.

Tanjiro: I'm sorry, Rose.

George Briar: I'm getting you out of here. (pulling Tanjiro's arm and push him back to the land of the living)

Tanjiro: You're...

George Briar: Go keep on living and look after our daughter for us. (smiling at him)

Muzan: No, don't leave me Tanjiro!

He was in darkness until he saw a familiar face of a woman has fair-skinned, aqua-colored eyes, blonde golden-hair and light pink lips and she wearing a kimono of a cherry blossom and hairpin of cherry blossom. She smile at him and holding his hair with one hand.

Eleanor Briar: So, Muzan you're finally dead. We too can rest in peace now. (smile)

Muzan: No, not yet! I will defeat the demon slayers! (anger)

(punch)

Eleanor Briar: Not for long, but don't worry your brother will join you soon. 

Muzan: Nooooo!

Chains appeared behind him and dragged him to the gates of hell and closes behind him. Eleanor look up at the wisteria flowers and smile at it.

Eleanor: Tanjiro, thank you. (tears and smiled)

She left to the door of the heavens to be with her husband and her older sister. While in the surface, Tanjiro woke up to see everyone happy and relief to see him as a human.

Luna/Rose: Tanjiro! (hugging him)

Nezuko: Brother! (hugging him)