New mission and Rose is Coming Too?!

After they recover their strength and ready for their misson. But, rose wanted to go with them and they let her. The butterfly girls tried to reason her not to go rose promised them to be return and safe.

Tanjiro: We're ready for our new misson.

Zenitsu: I don't want to go!

Inosuke: Pipe down, you coward!

Luna: Looks like we're ready to go. (smiling)

Rose: Can I come too, Luna?

Luna: Ok, you can come too but to keep safe from demons.

Rose: Yes and I'll be all right.

So, they headed to the train station there and buy their tickets. Rose stop and saw a small dog she went to pet it. Then, she heard the whistle and learned that four had swords with them and rose go after them.

Rose: What a cute dog you had miss.

Young woman: Why thank you, are you alone and your parents let you come here alone? (worried)

Rose: No, I'm not alone and had a friend of mine from the country side that all. And, yes my parents let me since I'm a adult.

Police: They had swords get them!

Tanjiro: Run!

Rose: I had to go and have a good eveing! (waving)

Young woman: You too, dear. (waving)

As they done running away from the police. Zenitsu explained to them the demon slayer corp. is a secret organization that people won't believe in demons. So, they keep a low profile and rose who just jump into the train shuting at them to jump in.

Zenitsu: The demon slayer corp. is a secret organization that people won't believe in demons.

Tanjiro: But, we work so hard to protect them.

Luna: Zenitsu is right for now. We should hide our swords.

Inosuke: How do I look?! (prideful face)

Zenitsu: Put some clothes on, moron!

Rose: Get on the train hurry!

Tanjiro: When did Ms. Rose get on the train?!

Luna: Talk later, Tanjiro. Everyone jump into the train!

They hop onto the train as it moving and enter the cars to look for the flame hashira. And, they found him eating his bento box and saw the group and greet them.

Tanjiro: We're better start looking for him.

Luna: I think found him.

Rose: Oh my...

Rengoku: Tasty! Tasty! Tasty!

Rose: He ate like 10 or more bento boxes.

Rengoku: Good evening you too and Rose my little flame.

Tanjiro: You know him and how did you met him, Rose?

Rose: Well, you see....

Rengoku: Few months ago, after she was rescued by kocho from the demon and when I was minding my own business and I heard her beautiful voice that I ever heard.

Zenitsu: I DIDN"T KNOW YOU CAN SING!

Everyone, looking at them and decided to sing to them.

Rose: Well, I'll sing to everyone for comfort.