Trouble with the persona demon and Nezuko's Stand in the Sun?!

Rose: Something not right about him...

Muichiro: I'll just cut off your head as well!

Rose: No, don't!

Too late Muichiro cut off his head but it summon in different forms of demons and personally even blood demon arts as well. Rose was lifted up in the sky by Urogi and tried to get herself down but he was too strong.

(lift up in the sky)

Rose: Kya! Let me go! (trying to hit him)

Urogi: Scream all you want, Rose.

All: Rose!

(shin)

Rose: Kya. Is that...

(splash)

Mitsuri: Rose, are you alright? Did the demo hurt you?

Rose: No, I'm fine thank you.

Aizetsu: Man, one of us to get her alive and make sure to kill the demon slayers for good.

Rose: Keep the demons busy and help your frriends out while I'll find the real one!

Aurora!

She saw a small hantengu running away from her and Rose go after it into the clearing. Rose wanted to ask him about the meeting of the upper ranks and Hantengu answer it.

Rose: All right you tell me, What is Muzan planning to do with me after you capture me?

Hantengu: He wanted to have children and marry you as well.

Rose: What.

Hantengu: It's true... Milady...

Rose: All right, I'll give you one. Breath of the Sun Second Form: Sun Drop Arrows!

Thousands of arrows raining from the sky at the demon but he dodge them inease. Tanjiro and Nezuko arrived just in time to help her.

Tanjiro: Rose!

Rose: Tanjiro!

Hantengu: Grr. We'll talk later.

Tanjiro: Let's go, Luna!

Luna: Right!

They fought the uppermoon but when the sun is come at the demon and nezuko. Rose tried to cover her but grabbed by Luna to hold her down while tanjiro cover nezuko. Luna finished Hantengu off for good. Rose saw something a mirable happened Nezuko stand under the sun and Rose was happy.

Rose: Nezuko! (hugging her)

Nezuko: Ggood morning, Rose.

Rose: Oh, nezuko you conquer the sun! (tears)

Rose felt sleepy and close her eyes to sleep the last thing she heard is Tanjiro and Luna shouting her name.