The Beginning of Tragic Past

A child who just return from the hospital and her injuried are healed. The child named is Briar Rose who is ten years old here's what happened.

She was walking down the street getting a present for her eldest sister Belle until she saw a teenage girl who was about to get hit by a flower truck. She pushed the teenage away from the truck and took a hit for her.

Random woman: Oh my god, a child just got hit by a truck!

Random man: Call the ambulance and the police to save this child from dying!

Girl with strawberry blonde hair: You save my life, thank you. (bow her head)

Rose: Your welcome.

Avery Love: No, it was supposed to be you Roxanna Love to die! (anger)

Rose: It was you one who tried to kill your own stepdaugther with a truck but I saved her life from you. Officers arrest that evil woman and give her what she deserved! (breathing)

The officers arrived arrested the woman and rose ask the officers to keep her voice down because it's getting real annyoing.

Rose: Officers, can you knock her out cold so she won't disturb the people what they're doing?

Officer 1: Yes little miss and don't worry is on the way.

Rose: Thank you officer and now I need to sleep for a while. (sleep)

In the hospital, Rose lay on the bed after they done their surgeon on her. Her family show up with flowers and paper cranes to make her feel better.

Eleanor: Oh rose, I'm so glad you all right and saving a person life. ( crying happily)

George: Sweetie, I'll find that woman who did this to you! ( tears in anger)

Rose: Father, please don't the police already put her in jail.

Belle: Wow, you're so brave to save that girl's life.

Lily: Big sis, when are you return home for Belle's 13th birthday?

Billy: Yeah, when?!

Rose: Well, I don't know the doctor didn't tell me.

Luna: Well, I'll wait.

Rose: Thanks for your patients, Luna.

Just then, two people show up with some flowers and gifts who wanted to thanked her for her heroic deeds.

Girl with Strawberry Blonde Hair: I brought some flowers and gifts to make you feel better. (smiling). Oh, I'm Roxianna Love.

Black hair man:  And, I'm her father, Toshiro Love. Thank you for saving my daughter's life, Ms. Rose.

Rose: Your welcome sir, but call me Rose Okay.

Toshiro Love: Well, Rose hope you get well soon.

Rose: Thank you sir.

Soon after her family and the love family left because the visiting hours is over. Two months later, Rose was recovered and healthy to return home to celerate her eldest sister's birthday and her return from the hospital. But as soon as she enter her mansion and saw her dead servants including her faithful servant Hannah.

Rose: No...

She ran into the ballroom and revealed the corspes of her parents. The man between her dead parents shows his late twenties with an unnaturally pale skin which can be easily confused as being unhealthy and sickly, curly black hair, and sharp, almond-shaped eyes. His pupils are vertical, like cat eyes, and colored plum red. He also possesses sharp, blue nails on his hands. And, wears a white fedora with a red ribbon and a somewhat extravagant outfit. The outfit consisted of an embroidered black tuxedo and a white tie over a black dress shirt and white dress pants. He also wore black loafers. The man look at rose with red evil eyes like she was going to say something.

Rose: What have you done to my parents?!

Man with curly black hair: They refused to let me have you, my love.

Rose: Have me....

Luna: Rose, Run!

Rose: Luna!

Man with curly black hair: I forgot about that girl so I'll kill her slowly.

Rose: Wait, I'll make a deal. If you promised not to hurt my friend and will you let my friend live for exchange I'll stay with you forever?

Man with curly black hair: Yes, and it's a deal and you will love me. (smiling)

Luna: Rose, no!

Rose: It's the only for you to survived and one day we'll united again! Promise!

Luna: I promise!

Rose and luna seperated each other by the biwa demon. Rose stay in the demon fortress as their prisoner where she was forced to be his bride now known as Muzan Kibutsuji with the twelve demon moons. While, Luna was adopted by the kamado family where they found her uncontricious. And, that is Briar Rose find love and freedom begins.