Become a Oiran

They stay at the wistera house and told them about his missing wives and plans.

Tengen: I had three wives and I'll make rose my forth wide.

Zenitsu: WHAT! YOU HAD THREE WIVES AND YOU GONNA MAKE ROSE AS YOUR FORTH WIFE!  YOU BASTARD!

(punch)

Tengen punch him and inosuke ask him that his wives are dead so he do the same as zenitsu.

Tengen: Shut up, you idiot!

Inosuke: Are your wives dead?

(punch)

Tengen: Anymore, comment? (stern)

Rose: No, we're good.

Tengen: Good, I need to change these boys into girls. Be right back! (out of the room with three boys)

Tengen changes the boys into girls while rose and kyojuro talk about that day when she awaken that power of the moon. And, Luna changes to the another room to change to a kimono.

Rose: Kyojuro...

Kyojuro: Yes, Rose!

Rose: You saw it didn't you?

Kyojuro: I did and everyone else saw it what you change into.

Rose: Well, when I said serenity I transformed and I wonder, what I transformed to? (curious)

Kyojuro: I don't know but I'll stay with by your side, my love. (smiling at her)

Rose: I will.

Tengen: I'm back!

He presents them and they look real ugly. Rose didn't like it so she removed the makeup on their faces and change them into beautiful girls. Luna on the other hand she got this.

Tengen: Tada! What do you guys think? (showing them how his makeup skills)

Rose: Tengen! You make them look ugly! (changes their ugly ones to beautiful with her markeup art skills and show them in a mirror)

Tanjiro: Wow.

Zenitsu: Amazing!

Inosuke: Nice.

Luna: Wow, rose you learn to makeup of faces. (show off her disguise)

Now, it's your turn to dressup.

Rose: Okay.

After some while, Luna come out of the room and present her to them with a beautiful looks on her.

Everyone are shock to see rose that beautiful Kyojuro was about to be nose-bleed, tanjiro, zenitsu, inosuke are blushing and tengen had slight blush but brush off and ready sell them to three differentt houses to investigate

Everyone are shock to see rose that beautiful Kyojuro was about to be nose-bleed, tanjiro, zenitsu, inosuke are blushing and tengen had slight blush but brush off and ready sell them to three differentt houses to investigate. Tanjiro, Luna and Rose in tokito house, Inosuke in ogimoto house and Zenitsu in kyogoku house.

Tengen: Would you like those girls to be your worker, miss? (charming looks)

Woman: Of course, and also I like to have the woman and two girls. The two that would the employees and the woman is fit to be oiran in tokito house.

Rose: Oiran, I would love to, miss. (smile happily)

Tengen: Okay, here you go.

Woman: Thank you. 

Tengen: Anytime.

Kyojuro was about to follow her until tengen wrap him on his waist and carried him away from the district to find his wives.

Kyojuro: What are you dong?

Tengen: You helping me to find my wives!

Rose: Well, good luck you too. ( waving at them)