Rescue and the Power of the Sun Awaken

Rose still struggle the cloth around her body and suddenly she felt the cloth is cut through by a kunai. And turns out to be Uzui wives who come to her rescue.

Suma: Are you alright? (helping her up)

Rose: Yes, I'm fine. Thank you.

Hinatsuru: Let's go!

Rose: Right!

They needed outside to see tanjiro, kyojuro and luna fighting Daki and got problems of cutting off her head.

Luna: Breath of the stars First form: Star Slash!

Tanjiro: Breath of water first form: Water Surface Slash!

Kyojuro: Flame breathing first form: Unknowing Fire!

(shin)

Daki: How dare you 

Tengen, inosuke and zenitsu show up at the fight right on time to see daki head off. But, something come out of her body. The demon was a tall man with a black-dotted, pale grayish complexion whose anatomy was somewhat strange in that his upper torso, arms and legs were all extremely muscular where his waist was incredibly skinny, his pelvis jutting out at an unnatural angle. He possessed thin, green and red eyes, their sclera bright orange, that were slanted drastically downwards at the sides, the kanji for "Upper" and "Six" carved across them. He had unruly black hair that cut sharply off to a brighter green around the crown of his head, worn messily styled with uneven bangs and several ahoges. Gyutaro has been noted several times to have looked very ugly.

Tengen: You're a weak demon and you call yourself an uppermoon.

Daki: I am an uppermoon, you idiot!

Tengen: Well, why don't you stay here and die.

Daki: Damn you, demon slayer!

(snick)

Gyutaro: What is it and who did this to you, sister? (putting his sister's head back on her neck)

Daki: Those demon slayers they bully me and work so hard to be the twelve kizuri! Kill them big brother kill them! (crying)

Gyutaro: You dumb little sister of mine but I take care of it.

Tengen: Guess, we're have that problem here.

Gyutaro: Well. I guess for it. Blood demon art: Poison Manipulation!

He about to strike at tengen with his blood demon art but someone took a hit for him. Tengen saw a woman but something familiar to her and she was incredility beautiful with long golden hair attach with a sun hairpin, her kimono was flapping around her legs to reveal them, her gold katana sword on her hand and she doesn't wear sandals.

 Tengen saw a woman but something familiar to her and she was incredility beautiful with long golden hair attach with a sun hairpin, her kimono was flapping around her legs to reveal them, her gold katana sword on her hand and she doesn't wear san...