A Familiar Person in the Past

Rose is excited to be an oiran while the servant comb her long golden blond hair neatly. And met a beautiful woman with fair-skin and soft features. She has large but relaxed black eyes with small eyebrows with black hair. She is dressed as an oiran with her styled hair having multiple hairpins on the top and bottom of her hair. She wore an elaborate kimono being black with a light square patterns and with the folds of her obi at the front. The obi shows several branches of a blossom tree.

Beautiful woman: Hello, are you new here as a oiran?

Rose: Yes, oh I'm Rose, Briar Rose. (bow her head to her)

Beautiful woman: I'm Koinats, Rose-san. (bow her head as well)

The beautiful woman now known as Koinatsu a kindhearted and rose reminded of her late mother eleanor. Then, an object drop from her kimono sleeve and rose pick it up and saw her mother's music box locket with a pink quartz in a shape of a heart.

 Then, an object drop from her kimono sleeve and rose pick it up and saw her mother's music box locket with a pink quartz in a shape of a heart

Koinastsu: What is that object? I never seen it before.

Rose: It's my late mother's music bow locket that I used to listen to it when I was sad. I treasured it so much. (hug it in your hand)

Koinastsu: I see, so it's your mother's treasure before she died.

Rose: Yes, it is.

Koinastsu: Can I listen to it?

Rose: Sure.

Rose open the music box locket and began to lullaby of "Once Upon A Dream," and they love it.

Until, another woman with the characteristics of the oiran style, having her hair styled with a top knot and a large, low bun with numerous hairpins and combs to decorate it as well as wearing traditional makeup. She wears a layered kimono with different flower patterns on it. She looked at them with stern looks on her face at them.

Stern Woman: What are you too listen at?

Koinastsu: Oh, I just listen her music box.

Rose: Yeah. (nervous)

After they left, the stern woman named Daki but also a demon. Daki remember her that rose was the one who defeat Akaza.

Daki: So, she's one who defeated Akaza.

(flashback)

When Daki was still in the meeting with her older brother gyutaro and Muzan ask the same question and told them that uppermoon three Akaza is defeated.

Muzan: I heard that my bride defeated Akaza.

Doma: Oh, Akaza I know you as my friend. (fake tears)

Muzan: But I found a new replacement as a new upppermoon three, Walter.

Walter: Thank you, sir.

Daki: That guy!

Gyutaro: For real!

Doma: It's a pleasure to meet you, Walter. (cheerfully)

Walter: The pleasure all mine. (bowing to doma)

Doma: Such a gentlman. (cheerful smile)

Muzan: Now, I want you bring back my bride and the blue spider lily, got that?

All: Yes, milord. (bowing their heads)

(flashback ends)

Daki: I better come up with a plan of capturing that woman. (thinking)