Bonus

Kugaman: *walks down hallway in the middle of the night*

Kugaman: *stops at Sabriye's door and sees note on door*

Kugaman: *reads note*

Note:

Away on mission.

Be back soon! :)

- Sabriye

Kugaman: ...

Kugaman: *crumples note and barges into her room*

Kugaman: *looks around and sees no sign of her presence*

Kugaman: ...

Kugaman: *leaves and shuts door closed*

(A/N: All of this is seen through a screen of the CCTV cameras)

Running Man Team: *shocked*

Running Man Team, except Sabriye: *feels ominous aura beside them*

Running Man Team, except Sabriye: *gulps nervously and slowly looks at Sabriye*

Sabriye: *jaws dropped in outrage*

Sabriye: *starts seething, vein popping*

Sabriye: WHAT THE HEC-

/Beep/ 🎬

Liu: *holding camera and smiles nervously* H-Hey, guys! Yep, another surprise from Author. She wanted to do things a little differently, so she got us to react to that recording you guys saw earlier! *chuckles sheepishly*

Liu: Sabriye also told me about how she would appear out of nowhere and start screaming and scaring the protagonists. In this case, that's me. *scratches back of his neck sheepishly* So she's supposed to be scaring me with her screaming, but... Ummm...

Liu: She's a little preoccupied right now. *shifts camera towards a livid Sabriye trying to come at a frightened Charming Gold as the rest of Running Man Team hold her back*

Liu: *shifts camera towards him* I should be helping my teammates calm her down, so I'll just get this over with.

Liu: *smiles nervously* Thanks, you guys, for reading this, hope you guys liked it, stay tuned for more updates and we'll see you next ti-

Miyo: *offscreen* LIU, LOOK OUT!!!

Sabriye: *chases after Charming Gold* GET BACK HERE, YOU DESPICABLE BIRD!!! *spins Liu around*

Liu: *getting dizzy from being spun around*

Miyo: *comes over and takes camera out of his arms*

*Camera turns off*