Bloopers (Part 1)

Author: Hi, guys! I'm back after a veeerrryyy long time. But, I'm back with bloopers for RMA, like I promised. Just saying, in case you miss this book's updates. Anyways, blooper reel! Let's go! *punches fist into the sky*

Running Man Team and Sabriye: *jump up and punch fists into the sky* YEAH!

/Beep/ 🎬

Chapter 1

Sabriye: *hears noises behind her, looks and sees multiple pairs of eyes*

Sabriye: *jumps so high and hangs onto vine coming out of the ceiling in fright* HEY, YOU!!! BACK OFF!!!

Author: C-Cut! *turns on lights and silently giggles in amusement* Sabriye, I'm so sorry. I didn't think you'll get that scared. Haha.

Sabriye: *still clutching to vine and glares at Author* Well, who wouldn't if they were to see what looked like a TEN-EYED FREAKING MONSTER IN THE FREAKING DARK!!!

Running Man Team boys: *sweatdrops nervously*

Author: *calms down* Good point. Alright, let's try this again.

/Beep/ 🎬

Sabriye: *sees Kuga's poses as he sneaks towards his gloves and accidentally snorts loudly*

Kuga: *faces her*

Sabriye: *notices, coughs into her fist and looks away 'innocently'*

Kuga: *sweatdrops*

/Beep/ 🎬

Sabriye: *faces Miyo & smiles*

Sabriye: *speaks in a soft voice* Hey.

Miyo: *eyes widened slightly* *thinks* Oh man, that sounds pretty.

Miyo: *thinks* Wait-

Miyo: *thinks and blushes madly* WHAT THE HECK AM I THINKING?!?!

Sabriye: *doesn't know what's going on* *has an innocent face on* Uhhh... Miyo, are you okay?

/Beep/ 🎬

Chapter 2

Audience: *cheering for the players*

Liu: *looks over at Sabriye and becomes baffled*

Sabriye: *summons a box her size and crawls under it, hiding in it*

Liu: *sweatdrops* Sabriye, please come out.

Sabriye: *muffled* NO!

Author: Cut!

/Beep/ 🎬

Sabriye: *cringing* I'm just gonna say it. Charming Gold sure has weird and seriously ridiculous choices of poses. Makes me wonder how people like him.

Charming Gold: *through the PA system, startling her* HEY, I HEARD THAT!!!

Sabriye: *vein popping* WELL, DIDN'T ASK YOU TO LISTEN!!!

Liu: Aaaand, here comes her sass.

Author: Cut!

/Beep/ 🎬

Chapter 3

Sabriye: *sees her superpower for the game and deadpans* Gee, how cliche, Author.

Author: Hey!

/Beep/ 🎬

Chapter 4

Lonky: *clicks tongue and mutters* Liar.

Sabriye: *vein popping* EXCUSE ME?! SAYS THE GUY WHO KEEPS BETRAYING EVERYONE WHENEVER THE HECK HE PLEASES!!

Lonky: *jumps in fright and bows to her feet, pleading* I'M SORRY!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! PLEASE SPARE ME!!! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!! *continues to plead for his life*