Part 1

Lisa's Pov.

Waking up with a huge ass headache, I groaned. I rubbed my temples and slowly stood up. I walked outside of my room and went downstairs, straight to the kitchen while rubbing my eyes. Grabbing a glass of water, I chugged it down with only one gulp.

"Why am I so thirsty?" I mumbled.

I stepped back and accidentally stepped on a plastic cup.

"What the actual fuck?" I turned around and saw a mess. Empty liquor bottles on the floor, plates, etc.

I spotted Jisoo knocked out on the ground. I walked up to her and slapped her face.

"Yo! What!" Jisoo jumped up but quickly covered her face and groaned.

"Yeah, wake your ass up. What the fuck happened last night?" I asked.

While groaning, Jisoo stood up, "You think I fucking know?"

"Well yeah. You're the smart one here." I rolled my eyes but then groaned at the pain it caused me.

"Lis, who the fuck is this?" Jisoo said and poked the guys cheek.

Looking to my left, there's a guy knocked out. "Like I fucking know." I crossed my arms.

Jisoo smirked then slapped the guys face hard, "Wake up dude! Get the fuck out of my bestfriend's house."

The guy looked around and quickly got up, "Where am I?"

"At my house, so get the fuck out." I said.

The dude looked at me and widened his eyes.

"Shit, my bad Lisa. Alright bye." He said and left.

Jisoo being Jisoo, she kicked his ass which made him run out.

"I need to know what happened last night." I said.

~Flashback~

I grinned, "Do you think I look good?"

"Yeah Lis, you look great now hurry up and go downstairs. You have people waiting for you." Jisoo said.

"Any babes?" I chuckled.

"Bunch of babes, now let's go." Jisoo left.

I laughed and followed her downstairs. Grinning, I greeted people.

"Hello, more people will be coming but for now.. let's fucking partyy!" I yelled out loud and everyone started whoohooing.

***

On my third shot I began to feel tipsy but also myself. Looking around, I saw a beautiful brunette eyeing me. She turned her head and whispered something into her blonde friends ear. I grinned and made my way towards them.

I took two cups off of these weirdos hands and smiled at them, "There's more over there, if you bitch then leave."

I laughed and proceeded to walk to the girls.

"Hello beautiful ladies, care to have a drink with me?" I smiled.

"No thanks. This chick over here wants to have a dance though." The blonde said then left us right when the brunette gave her a dirty glare.

I put the cups down and smiled down at her, "Wanna dance then?"

The brunette chuckled, "Sure. Why not?"

I walked up into the living room and danced, the brunette smiled and began to dance as well.

"I didn't catch your name." I said.

"Oh, I'm Jennie." She said before turning around and pressing her back firmly against me.

Eyeing her, I grinned, "I'm Lisa."

Jennie began to rub her ass on my crotch. I'm sure she could feel my bulge. It doesn't matter since everyone knows I have a dick.

"I know, Lisa." Jennie said seductively.

I groaned and quickly gripped her hips, trying to make her stay like that but she turned around and smirked up at me.

"Oh you're bad." I whispered.

"You should see how bad I get when I'm in bed." She said then licked her lips.

I slowly leaned in, "That's tempting."

"Good." She winked.

I was about to say something but her blonde friend cut me off.

"Jen, we should go. I already talked to Jisoo."

"Okay Rosie. See you around Lisa." Jennie said before walking off.

"Fuck me." I groaned out.

"Gladly baby."

I quickly turned around and saw Nancy.

"Nancy, fuck off." I rolled my eyes.

"You weren't like this when I sucked you off." She crossed her arms.

"That was like two weeks ago, get over it. I don't like you."

"You know this pussy is fire, I've made you cum twice." She smirked.

"That's nothing new whenever I get laid. Anyways, go fuck RM, he likes you." I said.

"What? Really? God, he's so hot. You're hotter though, so I'm not done with you." Nancy walked off while swaying her hips.

Blegh.

I walked into the kitchen and went to Jisoo, "Hey Chu, do you know a Jennie?"

"Jennie?" She asked.

"Yeah, Rosie's friend." I said.

"Ohh, yeah why?" She eyed me suspiciously.

"No reason." I shrugged.

"Do you perhaps fancy her?" Jisoo asked.

"What? No. As if. You know me Jisoo." I straightened my posture.

"Uh huh, whatever you say Lis." Jisoo chuckled.

"Come on Chu, let's get drunk!" I laughed.

~End Of Flashback~