Chapter 9. Walk and Catch up.

She led you through her palace, her hand between your shoulder blades. Each time you recognise the pressure you shiver, it was a feeling of bliss and the tender cold.

Her face seemed hardened yet she kept it as nutural as before. Her towering body creeping under doorframes and down halls. Before long the both of you stood in a courtyard, lightly dusted with frosted snow and melting ice. Albiet the snow was still halfway up your shin it was much better then the constant cold atmosphere.

"Little fox, go wonder" taking her word you nod and walk off around the area, looking over the frozen plant life, well as much life as brown shows. A rose bush was honding on by a spider's shit.
The water in the fountain frozen but none the less showed beautiful crystals, as beautiful as ones tears, of grace just like your lady. The thought of her made your heart race, the love of someone was never your priority, not until your lady's smile made your heart jump like a constant sugat high. Sweet baby girl giggles and romantce filled nights. A fantacy that created itself as quick as a boner arose.

"What do you think of, my sweet" As always, her voice licked at your ears. And the sudden smell of cinnamon suger and forest fire danced with the cold air. She sat down against the fountain's edge, the fabrics of her dress spreading like any angel would.

You gave a cheeky grin and spoke with new found confidence
"If I say you, would I get a reward?"
In truth this confidence was tsheilding the nosebleed waiting to happen. She let out a breathy laugh before lifing you onto her lap, putting a finger underneath your chin as to rub her nose on yours in affection. A lovely genture with an even better view of her beautiful bosom, your cheeks not inly red but a slight dizzy reaction made you lean into her.

"I wanted to take this chance to get to know you a little more"

You hum in response, letting her know she had your full attention. "Well what exactly would you like to know?" How does she feel about you gushing over her?

As she went to speak you admittedly took a rude path and interrupted her,
"Except, where I come from." She raised her eyebrow which caused you to shrink slight.

"I do not know you well, but I will admit, I have grown quite fond of you" She paused, her honey and amber gold eyes move to look at yours, your issue with eye contact kicked in and for a regrettable moment, avoided her gaze.
"Well, if it helps, I don't know much about myself either" you said with a nervous laugh.

"Your heartbeat says it louder then you do" her smile was of an evil mixed with a cheeky gesture.

"With all do respect ma'am, your...personality- it's right there, you can not miss it and well-"
She laughed and continued to run her gloved hands through your hair, she was so gentle with you, it made you wonder why.
Lady Dimitrescu lent down her lips grazing your skin.
"I want to stay here" You move your cheeck against her soft lips "but I-"
"MY LADY! My lady-" the maiden girl who interrupted was of small stairs she seemed out of breath and struggling to move in the small pile of snow. Her check had a cut but she didn't seem fased.

"There seems to be more people inside the xastle. They are inside, come quick"

Lady Dimitrescu set you down before heading inside with the maiden. You follow behind in interest.

You tail the two into a room your lady spends most of her time, and with that you saw a familiar group.

"Mother, can we eat them? Please, please plllleeaasee" the res head begged

"Hold on Daniella, mummy needs a taste first" The group was tied together and had dirty rags placed in their mouths to drown out the screaming

"WOW! NO, no, no" you pushed infront of the small croud, putting your arms out to stop anyone from touching them.

"Pet what are you doing" Yoir lady didn't sound to pleased with your behaviour, maybe she would hate you forever? Maybe she would kick you out.

You pleaded with your lady in the softest voice you could muster "Im sorry, but you can't. They are my friends." The fire poped in the background, filling the room with beautiful ambience but not enough to sooth your racing heartbeat.

She placed her hand on her hip, and forced a look down upon your frame
"You mean the ones who forced you to your death?"

"I'm not dead am I? Course I had a few scared, strong heart attack ines but I'm alive" the words were pouring out like no tomorrow, "If you love me even just a little bit, you wont hurt them" taking a few steps forward you grabbed the fabric of her dress "Promise me you won't hurt them or I'll-I'll...I'll leave or I might just find a spacific use for one of your towers!"
From her reaction your threats didn't seem to change her, no expression or move in stance, No nothing. It would be a lie if you said it didn't hurt.

The crackle of the fire poped in a rythmic pattern and the light danced across Lady Dimitrescu like fireflies.

Time seemed to have slowed or something because it felt all to painful the silence in her response.

"Alright! don't give me those tears. Girls untie them" she waved her hand
"But mum!"
"Do not talk back! Untie them and go to your room" you watched as she snapped slightly at her daughter. The three of them stepping back in fear of their mother yelling at them any further. With a swift turn she went through the door and left.

Noah, Audrey, Diena, Silas, Peter and CHRIS! Sat before you, huffing and puffing from the adrenaline of seeing the weird family.

"What are you doing here!" You looked at the group happy to see them but still in shock. Silas piped up breathy and exaggerated "Well when we got you up here we didn't think it would snow that badly!"

"Also also, we didn't realise those THINGS were here either!" Peter added
For whatever reason it angered you to hear them being called things.
"Dont call them things"
Diena and her sass decidedit was a good idea to fuil the anger. Purposefully or not "Well they aint human"

"Ok yeah I'm fine your fine, you guys should go home"

"No girl! I didn't sneak out of mandy's cabbon, dodge off those creepy lychee what-chu-macall-it just to be told to leave!" (Mandy being the towns healer, donno if they have an established one or not, ive only seen from when Lady D is introduced to where shes ded😢 never ded in my heart)

"For one, you look like shite, Chris, Im quite happy here"

"Really? I couldn't tell-" he raised his voice into a high pitched crappy attempt at a female mockery voice, "If you love me even just a little bit, you wont hurt them" he repeated

You crossed your arms, hatinging on his very excistance.
------------------------------------------------
(1188 word count)
Well i hope this feeds your fanfic addicted lives!!
Question, has anyone watched squid game? If so how would you feel if i wrote a book on it?
I think i could make it very dramatic if i tried hard enough. It could give me a side book between this story and the other one. I didnt edit this as i wrote this all in one go. Hope you like duckin ducks and little froglings
Quack out!!