Chapter 3. Yes Ma'am

"Daniela, what is this"

-----------------------------------------------

Hearing the voice calmed you until you realise you still broke in. The anxiety of the situation seemed unmanageable, It felt close to a bag of bricks crushing you from the inside out, it suffocated you but instead of the usual chest pain. The feeling wasn't as painful, it was butterflies and all woozy. Only if you had put your foot down and said no, then you wouldn't be in this situation. 'Oh, My FUCKING FECK" you could only think of the worst, 'What if this person is in charge-' Your back was facing the door when this mysterious character came in, so the wind was biting at your face and the entire front of your body.

"Mother, they are an intruder. I was going to catch fresh prey for you." The now calmed, crazy chick growled. You took this opportunity to step down backwards, making sure you went slowly as to not slip and alert the crazy witch. As you turn around to see what part of this problem you were dealing with, you saw the black dress standing in front of a long creamy fabric. 

You look up, and what you saw was just, WOW.

She was standing there, looking down at her minion with both her hands on her hips,  but you still shook, whether it be from the freezing winds or her. You couldn't decide. You slowly started moving around the two, it was the saddest attempt at keeping out of their eyesight. You were only a few paces away from the door when-

"You do know it's rude to break into my home, cause a mess, then try and run." 

You Jumped at the sound of her voice, it was silent for two seconds, you couldn't even explain your actions. You lifted your head from its hanging state only to jump again at the hard slam which covered the cricket screams. The window had slammed shut from the strong winds.  

"Are you going to say anything, pet" Her voice called you out. This was a definite, you had no words. Your mind was truly blank at this point. Your head felt too heavy to lift due to the pressure and unwillingness of facing your actions.

"I uhhhh, I am so sorry,  I can not justify my actions." You looked at your hands, one covered in blood from holding your shoulder and the other filthy from touching every surface getting up here, Your eyes began to get real familiar with the creases and lines in your hands. If this wasn't a dream you were re-thinking about that drop from the window. 

No way in hell will this experience leave your mind. It'll be like those nights, thinking about what younger you did and how you wanted to shatter and break every memory so you could forget. Smother it even, you just want this to hurry up and pass so you could go cry about it quicker.

"Look at me when you talk to me." Oh shit, her voice sounded stern, like she was getting pissed. You did as she said immediately, there were no lies, you were captivated by this woman. She looked like a painting, a mythical creature, maybe something only game developers could only create. Her hair in puffy, neat black curls. Her lips, a beautiful blood red and her eyes. Oh her eyes.

They burned of honey and gold.

"Yes ma'am," you spoke quickly, nobody in the village got you to respect them as much as you did this giant wonder. You watched as she looked down at you, and how you fiddled under her gaze. Nonetheless, you swore you saw a smirk as she glazed over your smallness.

"Daniela, Have the maidens set a room for her." 

"But mother-" Daniela protests.

"Don't fight with me."  This woman gave a strong attitude, one with power and grace. It made you scared of what she could do with just her pinkie finger. Daniela nodded and instead of walking out the room like a normal fucking person, she explodes into flies. I mean it makes sense from earlier but still, what the fuck. Some of her flies hit the sides of your cheeks,  before flying away into where ever. You assume that's her way of getting her last hit in.

You guessed that the mixed look of horror and confusion got to the mistress because she started laughing. Not a bold one, but it wasn't a giggle, she laughed at your reaction to her crazy witch daughter. Which kind of hurt you're pride but there wasn't much left of it, was there?. 'Does this mean I'm off the hook?' you thought.

"Come along, you must get your wound treated." Her arms were folded, but you still noticed her clenched fists, Her actions seemed to have a large impact on your emotions at the moment. And it seemed like a rollercoaster, nobody can be trusted. 

You watch as she bends over to get through the door, thus, in turn, giving you a very, 'large', view of a specific feature of hers. Averting your eyes in respect, you follow her out and begin your journey to where ever she takes you. You watched as the silky cream fabric of her dress moved against her figure, how it barely touched the floor. You could smell her from the few paces you were away, and it smelled heavenly. The lady of the estate smelled of floral perfume, sweet and strong with cinnamon and sugar. A smoked forest fire and ash as an undertone, it had to be of perfection. Just like everything she stood for.

"If I must ask, Why are you in my castle?" She lifted her neck over her shoulder to look at you, A smirk. Why. Just when you thought you could stop going red-faced, you look past the mistress and see the camera you were given by your friends. Pieces scattered from kicking them out of the way from earliers' marathon (you won't believe me if I told you, but I just went through all the words in my head for that word 'marathon' and I instantly went Masturbation. The big tiddies got to me)

"I, uh um it eh was for a game~, BUT, to be fair we thought this place was abandoned," You slowly thought back to the stories and rumours about this place and mentally slapped the shit out of yourself. 'Haunted' 'spooky vampires' 'hobos' it all made sense now. You could pretty much hear the eye roll as you picked up the broken pieces. Of your life? your ego? no no no twas of your camera, shame shame.

Eventually, the Mistress sat you down and ordered you to take off your shirt, to get to your shoulder and other injuries but that didn't stop you from blushing like a baboons arse cheeks.

You watched her swift and elegant movements as she tended to you, your eyes could not leave her flawless features. It was a sudden inability to look at anyone in the eye that annoyed you the most. You bit your lip whilst cotton swabs and weird liquid washed over your cuts and the hole in your arm. 

"You will have to stay here for the rest of the night, as there is a storm outside," You noted that from when you stood facing the window upstairs.  You had stitches in the top part of your shoulder, but it didn't seem much of a big deal as the Mistress handed you a fresh hand of clothing and walked you to your stay for the night. The hours you could get in sleep without being jolted awake from the slightest sounds were minimal to none, but you'll have to make do.

(Word count 1256)

I do apologise if this chapter isn't up to expectations, I didn't know how to give any action at this point so I tried to make it somewhat comedic. I have no idea what is going to come next in the story because I'm such a potato duck that I never plan things or if I do I never follow that plan haha. What nicknames do you think would Lady D use other than pet, darling or dear. I'm only creative to an extent haha. I'll try and take this as a grain of salt but don't be surprised if i say otherwise. i didn't properly go through this chapter and edit it thoroughly like previous chapters but I hope this will do.

thank you lovelies for reading, have a nice time!

-Duckers