Chapter 8. Doubts.

TW: there are some negative thoughts in this one if anyone is sensitive to that I will add a little duckling 🐥🐥🐥 to let you know where it's at and a little🐸🐸🐸when it's done.

-------------------------------------<3<3<3-------------------------------------

You felt fuzzy, soft and comfortable. Your heavy headache did make things a little harder to stay in that in-between phase of conscious and asleep.

"Pet~ it's time to wake up~"

Here she was, your lady called for you. You could wake up to her voice, her smell every day.

"The snow has calmed down enough for us to go on a short walk" You shot up from your place of sleep, instantly regretting your decision you take your time for the slight ringing in your ears to leave, your eyes were open but black spots were taking over. Diena said what this experience is usually what happens to her with her iron issue.

Your lady's hand played with your slightly greasy hair as you adjusted to the sun spilling in bringing the slight warmth to the room. Her face was beautiful, her pale skin bright and her lipstick a bold red. something nobody else could pull of. Her eyes of Honey and gold gently caressed your probably drool fill face or something embarrassing.

"Go wash up, I had some maids sew up some lovely clothes. after we will go have breakfast with the girls then we will take a lovely ride down to the village to grab the rest of your belongings"

She stood and placed folded clothing at your feet, what did she mean the rest of your belongings? were you to stay here forever? what about your friends? 

"you best be quick, I have little patience"

Your lady had allowed you to let her bathroom, it smelt of her. Floral flowers and Cinnamon sugar, forest fire and warm steamy air filled the room as an accent smell but one thing was missing. The ashy undertone. From anyone else, it would have smelt horrid, ruining a perfect smell but for her, she has taken captive over all your senses. If you had realised it or not she has you in her iron grip, never to let go. But if you had the chance would you run? let's face it, no you wouldn't. Don't lie. 

Her bathtub is gigantic, lying down with your head fully submerged only then did the tips of your toes graze the end of the tub. At the same time, it was comforting, after nights of worrying for your life this was good, better than the old one. Closing your eyes you listened to the small sounds surrounding your person, the bubbles made a satisfying pop sound similar to pop rocks or fizzy drinks. 

Out of the blue, you felt something sharp touch your scalp. As quickly as you felt it you pushed through the water in an attempt to turn around. you heard a chuckle, one you knew all too well.

taking a deep breath in, you sigh. "why you have to be so mean"

"Foxy I have to be, otherwise there will be no authority." You could hear from the sound of her voice she had a smile on, too proud of herself of the minor jump scare.

Turning just a little to see the corner of her dress "Can't you make an exception" 

"I already have" her sound so delicate just like every movement, her every touch. You had taken the notion she wanted you to get out and dressed from just being in the room, she sure was inpatient when she wanted to be. You wonder why she treats you with such 'love'. love from this woman could be anything from not being killed to a night in bed, you couldn't tell at this point.

The clothes she had given you were beautiful, although they didn't suit your aesthetic it was ok, you guess. Your usual outfits consisted of a shirt, black jeans and shoes you could easily run in, to run from the village people.😏

(For my more curvy 'feminine' ducks although my masculine ducks can use this description as well. no judgment here unless you shove glue-up places it doesn't need to be. Then maybe not here.)

She had given you a long wool dress that hugged tightly and comfortably around your figure, a nice shade of grey with white fir coating the inside of the long sleeves and hood. You hadn't failed to notice the embroidered AD at the base of the neck inbetween the hood and the rest of the elegant dress. The same stamp in each gold button that ran down the front. 

(For my 'masculine' ducks although my 'feminine' ducks can use this description if you hate dresses or that description in general)

She had given you Cotton Harem pants with an extra-long cuff, golden buttons with no use stitched to the side. In each button were AD stamped into it, still no idea what it meant. The shirt provided of the same nature tight cuffs and loose fabric. Even though the cloth felt thin, it was surprisingly warm.

--

Again it didn't fit your previous style of dirt and ripped clothing but in a way, it made you feel worth something big, spoilt even. Her generosity had tears brimming at the edges of your eyes.

"Are you alright my dear pet?" She was watching you look yourself over in the mirror that was twice the size of your height, looking over each detail and perfect crease.

"Yeah, I haven't felt like this in a while" You sniff back the tears in your eyes and turn to her, Nodding to let her know you were done. She brought her face down to your level, holding your cheeks as she inhaled her scent from your neck. You jumped at the feeling of her lips on your skin, not warm as you had expected them to be but cool, giving goosebumps all over your skin. She suckled on the skin until a hickey formed and soon the slight break of skin, she had the smallest taste of blood but it was all the much sweeter when removed without the use of a sharp object.

When she pulled away her eyes held more red specs, maybe she was hungry, could this be another life worry moment? Before she could jump at you she guided you to the breakfast table. Lady Dimitrescu's daughters awaiting her arrival in great excitement.

Breakfast was surprisingly normal, the girls didn't fight, but the redhead who you now know as Daniella gave strong glares. She spat a few comments to which Lady Dimitrescu called her out to stop. You definitely don't belong here. Especially when they ate Bits of uncooked meat and drank what you had convinced yourself was wine.

🐥🐥🐥

'Does she keep me around just for her own gain? Do I wish she would like me more as a 'pet'?' You slowed down on eating as you jumped further into the thoughts of doubt. 'Maybe I am to die here, after all, Be fed to these girls. Maybe the village folk were right I don't deserve to li-'

🐸🐸🐸

"Pet, are you finished?" her leg rubbed against your smaller one under the table. You put a smile on and nodded, pushing your plate of half-eaten toast and avocado just a little bit so you could stand without knocking it over and causing more embarrassment. 

As we stood at the door the girls were crowded around their mother, asking questions as to where we were going. Lady Dimitrescu didn't say much other than we should be back in an hour or so. 

(word count 1182)

heya my ducklings, I hope this chapter is alright. I have no plan for this book I'm just writing each chapter from the top of my head and maybe that is not the best way to do that but hey hey. anyway, I have no idea if I'm going to finish this book. My emotional investment is large but it is being wiped away slowly. I hope I can last until the end I'm just worried this is going too fast because I want to get to a certain part or I'm impatient. Another worry is perfection. the constant checking if people will be into what I write each chapter. I started this with an I don't care attitude but things change haha. so many people have created great stories and artworks and I want to stand up there with them but that's a lot of work and free time I might not be able to commit to.

I hope every one of you duckies has a great and happy day, I love you heaps bye

-PeeWee